• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

as long as they don't reach extremes, I can get down with it. I don't care to see veins in a chicks adonis belt, and I don't want some roided up chick who probably has a clit the size of a small penis.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I'll agree that being too lean is unhealthy for girls. 20%bf for a chick is ace, but then again the threshold for what I consider to be attractive is a little wide with regards to weight.

Theres a woman at my gym who looks to be 6%bf, obviously a competitive bodybuilding woman. I bet her menstrual cycle is non existant, and if she were to get the flu, she'd probably die. No reason for a chick to get much leaner than 20 imo. That said there are some chicks that have six packs are still sexy as fuck.

Winner. That's all it is for me. My preferences aren't exactly strict, so I have no qualms with chicks with six packs.

Onemic

the majority of the women in that thread are nowhere near that low. Girls have higher setpoints, 20% is like a beach body for a chick.

I dunno man, those girls look like the extreme of the extreme. For example all these girls are 11-12% BF

jen-rankin-360-link2.jpg

kathleen-tesori-360-link.jpg

felicia-romero-fitness-360-link2.jpg

jamie-eason-360-link.jpg

and the girls on that gaf page still look like they're on another level of shredded compared to these chicks.

Imm0rt4l

I dunno man, those girls look like the extreme of the extreme. For example all these girls are 11-12% BF

and the girls on that gaf page still look like they're on another level of shredded compared to these chicks.

11% bf on a girl looks different than it does on a guy. The women you posted are closer to 20, the last one might be near 15.

That said, Abs are on the low end of the hierarchy of what makes a chick hot. Curves>>>>

Imm0rt4l

do you remember what exercises she was doing and what her diet was

Fuck that noise, you don't wanna be gaunt, girl. Chick looked like the fucking crypt keeper, she was vascular and super dry. The shit that isn't normal and not even attractive for a bodybuilder imo. More drugs than anything I'm sure.

Those are their contest prep numbers. They're not in contest shape in those pics. They have to manually update their bodyspace profiles.

Satch

Banned
Fuck that noise, you don't wanna be gaunt, girl. Chick looked like the fucking crypt keeper, she was vascular and super dry. The shit that isn't normal and not even attractive for a bodybuilder imo. More drugs than anything I'm sure.

gyal bye i just want my period to go away

ReiGun

I'm waiting to see how Nintendo does the ND for E3. One would hope they plan to change the format to something a little more attention grabbing if they intend to do one in place of the usual press conference. I'm not going to say E3 isn't important, but I'm not going to out and out dismiss alternative methods of dispensing information. At least not until I've seen it.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
There's nothing wrong with thirst. Summer's coming..... People will be thirsty as fuck .......

Girls in booty shorts!!!!!!

god. la in the summer is is a toss up. fine ass women in hermosa and other coastal areas, but theres also dudes that are willing to thoroughly fuck up someones shit just for the attention of some of these women.

FyreWulff

Nintendo Directs are posted on Youtube, which has a much larger viewership than SpikeTV. They're just cutting out the middleman, really, as the people that hear about the trailers will just put the game name into youtube and see the trailer anyway, just without the fluff in between each one.

Eating a big bowl of maple syrup beans right now. Canadaing the fuck out

Slayven

Sesslers sentiments on the matter mirror my own.

Nintendo Direct is an echo chamber, that's not who you need to be worrying about.

Nintendo could announce they are annointing each new Wii U with the blood of a baby and there will be folks that say " Hold on, lets see how this goes first". I wonder if the yesman culture is part of the reason Nintendo can't get the Wii U right?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Nintendo could announce they are annointing each new Wii U with the blood of a baby and there will be folks that say " Hold on, lets see how this goes first". I wonder if the yesman culture is part of the reason Nintendo can't get the Wii U right?

This kind of thing isn't unique to Nintendo. Fanboyism runs deep no matter who the fanboy's allegiance belongs to.

Is it racist that I can't take white dudes with dreads or cornrows seriously?

It's not racist. I have a white buddy that puts cornrows in his head. He's been doing it since highschool.....and we graduated in 1997 :/

Edit- and that Amara chick looks like nectar from the God's.

Onemic

what about white, Asian... etc girls?

I've only ever seen one Asian girl with dreads that looked proper. Ever since then I've been fiending for another white/Asian chick to rock that style nice...But no one can.

Its one of those things where if you can rock it well, it looks amazing because not many people have it, but if it looks bad, it looks real bad. And most people can't rock it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom