• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Psychology of gamers is a wonderful thing. Nintendo skips E3, no suddenly E3 is shit and hinders getting info to people.
I hadn't heard this until you mentioned it. Regardless of the reasoning it looks bad. E3 has been bullshit for a long time, but the big 3 have always been there regardless. Has there ever been a time one of them opted out in the past?

Rough year to be a Nintendo console warrior.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Is it racist that I can't take white dudes with dreads or cornrows seriously?
Cornrows work for women if they're going to be in a fight or something. For dudes, though? It's strange.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
PkRzhGT.png

RIP Marvel

Too bad that shit is whack. Mr Lee can hold that shit

HomShaBom

Banned
Fuck Cleveland. Grown ass man just came to the door with a big ass bin full of ragedy ass lookin chocolates saying he selling the shit so his organization can go on a field trip. Nah bruh you ain't gettin shit.

Onemic

Today turned from being a good day to a semi-shitty day. On the one hand I'm employed until July 3, on the other hand I just got a response from the company in Japan that I thought I had in the bag to land a teaching job in the fall, and instead got an, "While your qualifications and experience are impressive, unfortunately, we are unable to offer you a position" letter. And of course, since it's Japan they won't give you a reason why you didn't land it. Fuck. Now I don't know what to do.

EDIT: oh shit I forgot about the podcast today, been in the gym since.

Imm0rt4l

Well that was fun Morris and Riovane. A lot of the stuff we went off on seemed to really cross streams on future podcast material unfortunately. namely comic books, and minorities in films. Also onemic was ducking us.

Well that was fun Morris and Riovane. A lot of the stuff we went off on seemed to really cross streams on future podcast material unfortunately. namely comic books, and minorities in films. Also onemic was ducking us.

Really enjoyed myself. Definitely want to do it again without the circumstances lol. Cant wait to hear the finish product.

edit: the name I was looking for is Bruckheimer.

Imm0rt4l

I know, I'm not sure how we ended up there. I brought it up that we should lay off the talk a bit since you're supposed to be on the episode where we talk about that. We didn't go terribly in depth....but then we ended up talking about comic book stuff and I was like we should probably wait for Reigun Slayven. We were mostly shooting the shit.

harSon

Banned
I know, I'm not sure how we ended up there. I brought it up that we should lay off the talk a bit since you're supposed to be on the episode where we talk about that. We didn't go terribly in depth....but then we ended up talking about comic book stuff and I was like we should probably wait for Reigun Slayven. We were mostly shooting the shit.

It's all good man. The topic in general is pretty damn expansive, so I'm sure we'll have plenty to touch on. Look forward to listening to this podcast!

ReiGun

Et tu, Imm0rt4l? Et tu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom