• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Oh man, this level takes me back. Keep an eye at the top of those stairs!

Pro-tip: Our exploding barrels ain't red

edit: oh he died, that's a shame.

Gattsu25

Banned
I hate to admit it but this turok game was where I figured out that I got mildly nauseous, when in close quaters situations, from games with very low FOV

FyreWulff

Trex'd (almost)

edit: well, I ran out of time. The shotty is amazing.

Got past the T-rex part, did some sneaking around, met the sniper, proceeded to flare dinosaurs and sneak around in tall grass with shootstab

edit2: was a nice surprise that the shotgun actually had an appropriate dual wield reload animation

FyreWulff

Well, my mom quit her job over the car accident. "I wouldn't qualify for medical leave since I didn't go to the hospital" :/

Looks like I have some shit to unravel/talk through when I go back.

They did send me a daytime pic of the car tho:

Aae5Xrz.jpg

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Glad they're okay. Geeze.

Stubborn old folks man. They should have gone to the hospital. Everyone knows these businesses aren't playing fair. :/

Well, my mom quit her job over the car accident. "I wouldn't qualify for medical leave since I didn't go to the hospital" :/

Looks like I have some shit to unravel/talk through when I go back.

They did send me a daytime pic of the car tho:

damn, glad they aren't seriously injured, that car looks pretty bad.

FyreWulff

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone.

Still seems like a load of bull. How can you look at that picture and not grant medical leave?

My mom being old-stubborn and anxious :/ She seemingly has worse anxiety than I do so I know what she's doing (cascading avoidance of situations = in her mind, easier to quit job than go to the hospital. I've done similar shit). Frustrating.

damn, glad they aren't seriously injured, that car looks pretty bad.

Guy that ran the red was driving a '10 Nissan Frontier

2010-nissan-frontier-001.jpg

In this case I think I'll take them hitting it than the truck hitting them

Nobody got hurt right? Thank goodness for that.

Yeah, they were checked out by a medic and then released. Currently, nothing broken, just a noticable bruise on my stepdad's hand and some irritation from the airbags.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I do hope the best for your family. Sounds like at the very least everyone still has their health. Better than what usuallly happens when idiot drivers are involved.

So as of yesterday my stepson is now Government property. His mother got the call yesterday evening stating he arrived at Parris Island safely. His dad on the other hand is a piece of crap and tried to convince the dude not to go.

They let Wesley out, they took Ms Hill. They let Ja out....I hope everyone paid their taxes. Someone call Mariah and make sure her crazy ass paid her taxes.

Samara

When we have pool parties, all the black women just stay on the stairs....with a shower cap on their heads.

Im just scared of drowning.

When we have pool parties, all the black women just stay on the stairs....with a shower cap on their heads.

Im just scared of drowning.

In high school a bunch of people had weaves so getting in the water period just wasn't going to happen. They sat as far away from the pool as possible and just talked. Some of the girls got in the others got chased by people with squirt guns.

hwalker84

I'm a lifeguard and trained SCUBA diver

/smug

I don't need her to be at that level but I need her to sort her damn issues out!

To Quote one of my major concerns: KIDS

I feel it is when you add kids to the equation. If we're at a friends house and she's the supervising adult while my friend goes into the house to grab some cold ones and the kid hits his/her head and falls into the pool. She should be able to save them. Not sit around screaming while the kids dies.

This shouldn't happen. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/08/02/chief-teens-drown-red-river-shreveport-la-crews-searching/

This missing women in Cleveland shit is just nuts. Also multiple separate reports about seeing women in there, hearing screams, seeing him with a little girl at the park. I know hindsight is 20/20 but this was right in the zone these women went missing.

zon

This missing women in Cleveland shit is just nuts. Also multiple separate reports about seeing women in there, hearing screams, seeing him with a little girl at the park. I know hindsight is 20/20 but this was right in the zone these women went missing.

We humans usually try to ignore/rationalise away signs that point towards someone in our surrounding being a "monster". It's just not something we want to accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom