• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
We humans usually try to ignore/rationalise away signs that point towards someone in our surrounding being a "monster". It's just not something we want to accept.

Which is always silly in my view. Sides I looked up sex offenders. I know some monsters are merely blocks away from me.

zon

Which is always silly in my view. Sides I looked up sex offenders. I know some monsters are merely blocks away from me.

Perhaps, but we have to remember that many people does not want their world view challenged and almost subconsciously black out whatever it is that might turn everything upside down. I think that it's only when you make these people aware of their actions that they might start to change. If we only criticise them they'll probably ignore whatever you have to say.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Just saw my best friend's younger sister's titties

ready to hit that ooold dusty trail...

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Just saw my best friend's younger sister's titties

ready to hit that ooold dusty trail...

snaganim.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
It was her kid's fault lol

lil dude was like "hey uncle jon! look!" *BLAM* kid took her top down as I was walking to the kitchen

i played it off smooth as hell and didn't even flinch. she gave the ohyou.jpg look to the kid and we both kept it moving but i can't unsee that.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

lil dude was like "hey uncle jon! look!" *BLAM* kid took her top down as I was walking to the kitchen

i played it off smooth as hell and didn't even flinch. she gave the ohyou.jpg look to the kid and we both kept it moving but i can't unsee that.
sounds like a routine. I bet he will ask you for a twenty later.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Good news everyone!!!

My Daughter is officially part of the color guard at school. Which is fancy name for flag girls.
"color guard: an intense sport for girls and guys who's gpa and sat scores are too high to be cheerleaders" -urban dictionary

Well that sounds like a good thing.

They march around and spin flags.

True.

"color guard: an intense sport for girls and guys who's gpa and sat scores are too high to be cheerleaders" -urban dictionary

Well that sounds like a good thing.

In our case. Also true. Not meant to be a joke. She tried out for cheerleading and did not make the team. reason being. The coach did not feel like my daughter would devote enough time to the dance routines. Translation. I need girls that will twerk more than they read.

Imm0rt4l

Only color guard I know of is the military/rotc kind. I've done a few. Though I was an active member of the armed drill team.
im behind but im slowly catching up to Game of Thrones, just started ep 10 - Season 1.....
.i modestly did not see Eddards death coming
wow
Sean bean dies in everything

We're going to try again to record the podcast.

immortal onemic Slayven Devo

Friday @ 9 pm est.

Anyone else interested let me know. We definitely could use back ups.

FyreWulff

Random update on the situation:

My mom's job called her back after she resigned and asked her if she would like to take a leave of absence instead of quitting. Also, two witnesses came forward and gave accounts to the police.

Good news everyone!!!

My Daughter is officially part of the color guard at school. Which is fancy name for flag girls.

Dad points +20

Also my youngest brother just talked on Skype for the first time since I left last year.. his voice finally dropped. Who's cutting onions?

Who the heck taught him to do that?

RedSwirl

Lemme go ahead and get this out now.

My dad and two of my uncles are the only people I know if in my ENTIRE extended family who can swim. All three of them first learned to swim when they joined the military. One of my other uncles even owns a pool and as far as I know no one who lives in that house can swim. My mom still jokes about being uncomfortable at public swimming pools filled with white people. She makes jim crow jokes all the time though.

Imm0rt4l

We're going to try again to record the podcast.

immortal onemic Slayven Devo

Friday @ 9 pm est.

Anyone else interested let me know. We definitely could use back ups.

I don't think I'm free at all this weekend. Got some friends from college coming to town, and I'ma show em' a good time. Though there is a possibility that I will be free around that time since it's early pacific time, but I can't make promises.

zon

Random update on the situation:

My mom's job called her back after she resigned and asked her if she would like to take a leave of absence instead of quitting. Also, two witnesses came forward and gave accounts to the police.

Dad points +20

Also my youngest brother just talked on Skype for the first time since I left last year.. his voice finally dropped. Who's cutting onions?

Who the heck taught him to do that?

So everything is working out fine after the accident? Good to hear Fyre.

FreeMufasa

That feel when you have a medical test and find out your 180cm instead of 182cm =(
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiit, I've been depressed about it all day.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh at each one of those videos. The local news here tends to interview the dumbest person available at the time, it does give a 'lol look at the poors' vibe at times.

As for it being a fad, I doubt it. There have been these kinds of videos since way back. Remember the leperchaun sighting video, or the foulmouthed preacher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom