• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakazato

Welp had a body freak you today on the road ended up spending 2 hours at a rest stop officially done drinking caffeinated drinks cause that was the cause for it :-(

harSon

Banned
1j0ZazP.jpg

Yo, trailer for Lee Daniel's The Butler is out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JAagFuR_XIM

Forest Whitaker is playing the ultimate servant role. Doesn't get more Oscar bait than this for a black actor.

Of course Cuba is in it

"I'm A Flexxican" oh no, he's bringing everyone down with him. My man, you from Flexxico? Which part? Flexxico City?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Got my second tattoo last night. Will post pics when my friend uploads them.

Wife just had another accident... Damn. 3rd accident this year.

Edit - wife is okay. Accident wasn't her fault. lady wanted to exchange info and not get the cops involved. Not happening. Lady then calls her insurance who then wants to speak with my wife. I told her don't say a word.

zero_suit

Wife just had another accident... Damn. 3rd accident this year.

Edit - wife is okay. Accident wasn't her fault. lady wanted to exchange info and not get the cops involved. Not happening. Lady then calls her insurance who then wants to speak with my wife. I told her don't say a word.
Damn, she has some bad luck.

akira28

I saw that too, but was still unsure until I saw this:

kTEOIsU.gif

he's gonna steal that flag. Watch. he's gonna have 'racist as hell' snowbunnies in coochie cutters, twerking their small whootys to his music, and rednecks saying his lyrics on the way to the Sunday races.

I say do it.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Hot damn Modern Marvel by Mos Def is a damn good song. Such good production. I've had it on my iTunes for a while but it randomly popped up in my playlist one day and now I love it.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
He's just looking out for you. Using that as a negative qualifier is generally frowned upon as not cool with the gay community and neogaf is especially careful about that stuff. Wouldn't want you to get banned over something like that especially since most bans as a junior are permanent.

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
He's just looking out for you. Using that as a negative qualifier is generally frowned upon as not cool with the gay community and neogaf is especially careful about that stuff. Wouldn't want you to get banned over something like that especially since most bans as a junior are permanent.

Well I do appreciate it.

Btw, I tried that Fuse demo and wasn't super impressed by it. Hard to believe it came from Insomniac.

And that ass on Mya, sweet baby jesus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom