• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn. You related to Travis Henry?

goddamn lol

Why not 19?

/DY

That dude seed is fertile as hell. Damn.

This cracked me up.

How many of you all have met that light skinned brother with them light colored eyes that seems to get all the females. I mean weak minded females. They fawn over him. That's what he is. I mean it was so bad coming up that when I was in middle school there was this deaf chick that he had knocked up and was fucking kept calling our house looking for him. Theres nothing like arguing with a damn machine that had limited words that he don't leave here. Its like arguing with a damn computer. And whats even worse is I look just like this mother fucker so I get mistaken for him all the damn time.

DominoKid

Life update

Spent most of this week applying for jobs. I hope something comes of it soon because I really want to move to a city ASAP. I'm lonely as fuck out here. It's not a bad place to live but there aint much for young people. Everyone's saying to stay positive but it's really hard to not get down on myself. My impatience is getting the better of me because I'm in a pissy mood all the time. The days are so long. I need things to start coming together sooner than later.

cdyhybrid

Life update

Spent most of this week applying for jobs. I hope something comes of it soon because I really want to move to a city ASAP. I'm lonely as fuck out here. It's not a bad place to live but there aint much for young people. Everyone's saying to stay positive but it's really hard to not get down on myself. My impatience is getting the better of me because I'm in a pissy mood all the time. The days are so long. I need things to start coming together sooner than later.

I know what you're talking about, man. I got booted from my previous job on some bullshit, and it took me a month after to find my current job, during which my roommate bailed on me because she had no faith that I could make rent. You just gotta treat it like your job. Even if you don't do 9-5, devote a few hours a day to sitting down and searching. Explore every avenue you have available to you. It's cliche but it is what it is.

On a side note, I am getting too goddamn old for fucking drama. Yes, that female is having a conversation with your boyfriend, it doesn't mean she's going to jump his goddamn bones if you take your eyes off them. Fuck, let people live man. People in their late 20s catching feelings over some high school bullshit. I dunno whether I should blame the inner crazy or the alcohol.

I don't know if I expressed before that my grandmother was in the hospital, but she died after two strokes and then finally an aneurism. We'll ( My family) will be having a funeral soon. :'(

That can only be life, B.. -_-'

I don't know if I expressed before that my grandmother was in the hospital, but she died after two strokes and then finally an aneurism. We'll ( My family) will be having a funeral soon. :'(

Stay strong man. We knew my grandma only had days left so.we were all able to say our goodbyes.

Funny story, she didn't want a wake because she said "if you didn't want to see me while I was alive I'll be damn sure you won't see me while I'm dead."

DominoKid

Norah Jones is real dope though. And mad cute too.

Condolences Tiger.
In a weird way i'd almost prefer that to watching my grandma waste away from alzheimers after her strokes. 7 years now... Rest of the fam came to terms w/ it a while ago but somehow i cant. I ended up visiting the most even though i was away at college. Im still going to bawl when she finally goes.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

My sympathies dude, but with most funerals, brace for drama

DominoKid

I have never seen drama at a funeral, people are usually respectful. What kind of funerals do y'all attend???

Man i met another wing of my family that we basically excommunicated at the last family funeral i went to. If looks could kill...everybody kept it cordial though but i could tell something was off. Some bullshit about one of my mom's cousins is a child molester and his fam was in complete denial. So they just stopped associating with his fam. Funny thing is dude ended up being one of my sub teachers in high school a few years later. I didnt even remember he was family. I remember when he finally got arrested my senior year, my mom was horrified that he ever got to interact with me. He never tried anything but everybody at school always thought he was a bit off.

Recon

Banned
Man i met another wing of my family that we basically excommunicated at the last family funeral i went to. If looks could kill...everybody kept it cordial though but i could tell something was off. Some bullshit about one of my mom's cousins is a child molester and his fam was in complete denial. So they just stopped associating with his fam. Funny thing is dude ended up being one of my sub teachers in high school. I remember when he finally got arrested my senior year, my mom was horrified that he ever got to interact with me. He never tried anything but everybody at school always thought he was a bit off.

God damn! That is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom