• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I rarely get pissed off by GAF anymore, but today

wooo

some of yal probably saw it in the dorner thread earlier today

pm me if you want to see how i got over it

Slayven

I don't like judging people, except Onemic. But he is lame anyway. But if you let your toddler crawl all over the doctor office floor while you flirting with some guy on the phone, you are a bad parent. Dy talk to your baby mama.

Onemic

I don't like judging people, except Onemic. But he is lame anyway. But if you let your toddler crawl all over the doctor office floor while you flirting with some guy on the phone, you are a bad parent. Dy talk to your baby mama.

Dont be mad that Nas won.

Anybody ever get fucked on their salary increase

Story of my life.

Place I worked at did 50 cent minimum hourly increases annually. My first yearly review occured a month after a 'pay increase freeze'. My starting pay was the same as the pay I had the day I got laid off 3+ years later.

And now I'm making a few bucks more than minimum wage doing a job with the workload, experience and stress that should pay at least 35K a year. Basically everyday is the worst day at work. I've stopped working 8 hours and generally drag my feet all day because I don't give a shit anymore.

Story of my life.

Place I worked at did 50 cent minimum hourly increases annually. My first yearly review occured a month after a 'pay increase freeze'. My starting pay was the same as the pay I had the day I got laid off 3+ years later.

And now I'm making a few bucks more than minimum wage doing a job with the workload, experience and stress that should pay at least 35K a year. Basically everyday is the worst day at work. I've stopped working 8 hours and generally drag my feet all day because I don't give a shit anymore.

I feel you man, we lost a major contract last year so they basically told me the company is going through austerity measures until the new financial year so all increases are frozen, I wanted to choke some one the fuck out :(

Slayven

Dont worry man, I'll visit you on your free range cattle and chicken farm In Georgia and I can see how you fertilize that cow poop. Not everyone can be fly like Drake.

Drake is fly for Canada, for Canada. In the ATL he would get his lunch money took.

Shouldn't you be eating fried moose knuckle or watch hockey?
I had this one time at a game reserve shit was tasty

springbok.jpg

royalan

Has this been discussed in here? It's a short film featuring an all-black, all-female cast. Just watched it, and thought it was really touching. And built around some good music.

The Door

Described Ava DuVernay:

"In the film, characters arrive at the door of a friend in need, bringing something of themselves... Eventually, we witness our heroine ready to walk through the door on her own. The door in the film represents a pathway to who we are."

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Don't get Beezy mad

I dunno if you got much electricity in that farm of yours, but Drizzy Drake and the Biebz are like at the top of the charts all the time. Canadians own your soul. The truth hurts I know.

wheelchair-jimmy.jpg

Wheelchair Jimmy makes your soul burn slow.

Look at his goofy looking ass. He looks softer than the wheelchair dude in the burger king kids club

I remember before I knew Drake was a real rapper he was performing on Degrassi and I thought hey this isn't that bad.

My mind was blown when I found out the guy on the song Ransom with Wayne was wheelchair Jimmy

I always thought dude being named "Wheels" was kinda harsh. Like, damn son, you gon do me like that because in this chair? Probably got a disabilited sister, they call her Crutches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom