• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see the salt in the UK PS4 v. Wii U thread, but it's drowned out by a bunch of dumbass posts saying, "LoL!!11!1 Look at da salt!!!"

Imm0rt4l

nljIHxM.png

Imm0rt4l

I kinda want to just say "I wonder how much mario would have sold on ps4" just to gauge the reaction/get a rise. But it's probably best not to get caught up for port begging when I really just want to see how many bans would get caught.

I want to see the salt in the UK PS4 v. Wii U thread, but it's drowned out by a bunch of dumbass posts saying, "LoL!!11!1 Look at da salt!!!"

It's there. Start around page 4-10, and you'll start to see the mountain rise.

Sad part? It's only for a week, and Mario has long legs. Now, the WiiU being trounced in 48 hrs by 1 machine and 1 week by another? That is something to get salty about.

Or maybe blame the company that couldn't sell more than 150k units in a year.

Knowing of Kyle is nowhere near as bad as searching for a Gambino leak.

Not even in the same space. White girls don't even like this Kyle dude. This dude couldn't even pull ratchet white chicks he's so scrub league, the fact you know this nigga is shady as hell Moris, you got some wacky ass taste Moris. You probably that nigga with the pokemon cards in his shirt pocket back in highschool that no one talked to. You ol illegal ass broke nigga.

NVM. You bought that shit, you gave that dude your money?

Indeed, I also gave Ye money when I bought Yeezus.

Trey

The bloodlust for Nintendo failure is weird to me. So is the radical defense. Why shit on others' preferences and hobbies?

Angelus you just bought an album cash money form the Weird Al of rap. Just take your L and go home. Don't let your folks catch wind of why you're carrying one of the world's biggest Ls like Christ and the cross on your way home, they might start telling people you're adopted.

zero_suit

The bloodlust for Nintendo failure is weird to me. So is the radical defense. Why shit on others' preferences and hobbies?

People are too invested in inanimate objects? Besides, Nintendo 'failing' may happen in the distant future. Sony, whole company, is in much worse shape.

Dereck

I have a Wii U with 5 games, and I think every Wii U fail joke is funny. Not sure how that should be interpreted.

Angelus you just bought an album cash money form the Weird Al of rap. Just take your L and go home. Don't let your folks catch wind of why you're carrying one of the world's biggest Ls like Christ and the cross on your way home, they might start telling people you're adopted.

Weird Al of rap and you post Kyle? Nigga hold the L yourself. Cause you the only person in BCT who has heard of him. You should have kept that to yourself; I would have told absolutely nobody that I knew of him. You ousted yourself my dude. Next thing we know you gonna start tellin us how amazin Mackelmore is. Get out Moris go play your two copies of NBA2K14 while you bump Kyle. You sound like the kinda of nigga that listens to Diggy.

I don't think that tells the whole story. There were a lot of people saying that the WiiU sales were as good as it gets, and the other consoles would cost too much, not sell, etc.

So for some, it's the failure of that logic that's being mocked.

Secondly, this is the internet, so that's always abound.

Weird Al of rap and you post Kyle? Nigga hold the L yourself. Cause you the only person in BCT who has heard of him. You should have kept that to yourself; I would have told absolutely nobody that I knew of him. You ousted yourself my dude. Next thing we know you gonna start tellin us how amazin Mackelmore is. Get out Moris go play your two copies of NBA2K14 while you bump Kyle. You sound like the kinda of nigga that listens to Diggy.

Kyle's an ongoing joke in gafhop....you listening to Gambino tho...jokes on you.

I know you bought that online too, no way a self respecting person goes in a store and requests Gambino all like "yea..uh, it's for my little sister".

I'd buy 2k14 a third time before I'd even allow someone to attempt to sell me a copy of Donald Glover's music. He could approach me with a sob story like those kids selling chocolate to get jerseys for their peewee football teams and I'd just give him a dollar and tell him to keep the CD. "Nah, I'm good....maybe you should sell candy bars instead tho, no one needs a watered down Drake."

Kyle's an ongoing joke in gafhop....you listening to Gambino tho...jokes on you.

I know you bought that online too, no way a self respecting person goes in a store and requests Gambino all like "yea..uh, it's for my little sister".

I'd buy 2k14 a third time before I'd even allow someone to attempt to sell me a copy of Donald Glover's music. He could approach me with a sob story like those kids selling chocolate to get jerseys for their peewee football teams and I'd just give him a dollar and tell him to keep the CD. "Nah, I'm good....maybe you should sell candy bars instead tho, no one needs a watered down Drake."

You tryin too hard right about now my dude. We all know you'd buy NBA2K14 a third time regardless, you'd see that shit on Steam sale and purchase it again and tell us how awesome of a deal you got on it. Then you'd be the first nigga in the NBA2K15 thread cryin about milk.

And that sad story about you had to sell chocolates to get on the peewee football team is sad my dude. You clearly didn't get the "black" gene.

Trey

People are too invested in inanimate objects? Besides, Nintendo 'failing' may happen in the distant future. Sony, whole company, is in much worse shape.

PS4 is a much needed win for them, and its in good position so far.

I have a Wii U with 5 games, and I think every Wii U fail joke is funny. Not sure how that should be interpreted.

Some are funny, yeah. I don't think anything will "save" the Wii U, so to speak, but most of the things on that board certainly add value to it.

I don't think that tells the whole story. There were a lot of people saying that the WiiU sales were as good as it gets, and the other consoles would cost too much, not sell, etc.

So for some, it's the failure of that logic that's being mocked.

Secondly, this is the internet, so that's always abound.

Don't get me wrong, I think discussing what worked and what didn't and why is completely reasonable, I just don't get why one feels compelled to shit on a product and its fanbase just for "the salt."

True, though, about it being the internet and that's just how it goes down.

Imm0rt4l

probably that you're not emotionally invested. You can enjoy the games while thinking that Nintendo is fucking up in other way than their games.

You tryin too hard right about now my dude. We all know you'd buy NBA2K14 a third time regardless, you'd see that shit on Steam sale and purchase it again and tell us how awesome of a deal you got on it. Then you'd be the first nigga in the NBA2K15 thread cryin about milk.

And that sad story about you had to sell chocolates to get on the peewee football team is sad my dude. You clearly didn't get the "black" gene.

2k14 on PS4 is legit, I dun care.

Paying money for RC Cola Drake is a shame. I almost missed you comparing giving that guy money to paying for Yeezus...Angelus if you need to talk PM me.

ReiGun

The Wii U is so weird. It's actually a lot of fun to use and the games are cool, but you don't know that until you have it in your hands and are using it.

Nintendo made a good product, but it's damn near impossible to market. Not that they made it any easier on themselves with that long ass drought in the first year.

That you have a sense of humor and don't have your ego tied into game consoles?

2k14 on PS4 is legit, I dun care.

Paying money for RC Cola Drake is a shame. I almost missed you comparing giving that guy money to paying for Yeezus...Angelus if you need to talk PM me.

Moris, you're trying so hard to find validation in me. I'm not your dad man. I can talk to you in PMs but I can't replace your lost childhood my dude. But I see why you like Drake so much now.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

diggy? is that a real name for somebody? is he of the marley clan?

Moris get his threads mixed up? Those Bino jokes don't seem to be catching on quite as well here.

Despite how many in Gaf-hop feel, there's nothing wrong with Childish Gambino.

To think being Casey Anthony's BFF was only the second most questionable thing Angelus has done.

When are you not going to project your insecurities on to me my dude? You're like Draking so hard right now. Find validation in yourself dude, your dad wasn't around and I understand your angst (not really), but damn my dude. You gotta let that shit go. I know you wanna be like Drake, but nigga...get a job first.

Moris get his threads mixed up? Those Bino jokes don't seem to be catching on quite as well here.

Despite how many in Gaf-hop feel, there's nothing wrong with Childish Gambino.

I'll pray for you.

When are you not going to project your insecurities on to me my dude? You're like Draking so hard right now. Find validation in yourself dude, your dad wasn't around and I understand your angst (not really), but damn my dude. You gotta let that shit go. I know you wanna be like Drake, but nigga...get a job first.

Draking for what exactly? Sometimes when someone says "you don't have to do this" they're just looking out for you.

Draking for what exactly? Sometimes when someone says "you don't have to do this" they're just looking out for you.

Sounds like something Drake would say. Talk about trying to live vicariously through other niggas. Moris, I ain't hatin that you wanna be like Drake, but like I said earlier my dude, you need a job before you start actin like Drake. Moris you the kind of nigga to masturbate to all of Drake's songs to learn the words.

Nakazato

To think being Casey Anthony's BFF was only the second most questionable thing Angelus has done.

HAHAHAHAHAH

You can keep trying talk yourself into a universe where I'm a Drake fan, but in the real actual world you paid for that guy from community's album.

The L on your back was originally intended for the Hollywood sign, but it got sent back because it was too fucking big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom