• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
dem tears fam

yIoapzH.gif

I don't think I've ever seen a man cry like that...shit look CG

I heard it was the first 20 minutes of Up

Mother fucking this.

All the while showing those ASPCA commercials with Sara McLaughlin singing. Surrounded by Simba crying over Mufasa, and the ending of Saving Private Ryan all mixed into this montage of just evil evil sadness.

Or a montage of asses. Lots and lots of Asses. Onion Booties.

So the wife and I rolled into the flea market and first goddamn thing we see is
aLaQZWH.jpg

and also the other night we rolled into a Big Lots and saw that once again Ernie Hudson cant catch a break
x3jISF4.jpg
hg64ZzX.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Didn't know Designated Weeper was a position, but it must be because that dude is crying for his whole team.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I can't make threads and I literally can't find anywhere else to post this. Anyone interested in this? Five East African nations are forming a unified currency: Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi. It should be noted that this is different from the Euro in that in it will have a strong central bank and a unified fiscal policy. It was the lack of a unified fiscal policy that led to most of the problems in Europe.

Thanks for this.

Man, Hearthstone is sufficiently scratching my TCG itch. I tried playing the magic games that were available on Steam but it just didn't do it for me. But Hearthstone? Crazy how many hours I've already put into this game. If they implement an insular/ingame community ala DOTA2 (being able to watch tournies, allow people to post their decks and have others be able to make a copy of their deck if they have the necessary cards, deck guides and other things...I can see myself playing for years).

Man this last Misfits episode was just whoo. And she gave the tortoise ecstasy lol #dead.

Invisible girl
hypnosis tits girl
Jess

Lovin it.

And shout out to Channel 4 perpetuating that black teen single mom pregnancy stereotype!

Aim_Ed

All but one of my posts are on the off-topic subforum, if gaming side wasn't so emotional I'd be posting there a lot more. I realise I should be really cautious posting amidst the console launches though.

BlackJace

The PS4 UK thread is like a damn maelstrom. When I woke up and saw a 33 page thread I knew to stay away.

And people really are taking things too seriously if we are posting essays written by classmates about console warz man.

The funniest thing of all is that I apparently have a reputation as a Wii-U hater from several members on Gaming-Side...and yet in here its just the opposite

BlackJace

It's just a mess. Both sides are flinging shit and it's annoying as fuck.
Threads like that only exist for warz, there was no conceivable way that healthly discourse was going to take place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom