• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so jelly you didn't see Matrix Revolutions.

Aw man. Haha.

Only one in my friend group who enjoys all of those movies as well. I don't like Revolutions because it's an action movie extraordinaire or anything but because if't philosophies on cause and effect... which also went on to influence their work in Cloud Atlas.

speed racer

Completely visceral. Loved it despite the plot being pretty basic. Same reason I loved Pacific Rim.

No, really Bish can we talk about this tag? When did it change because it's weird that I just notice it after getting off the phone with this chick about wanting a $500 dollar Nordstrom's gift card for my Christmas gift...

Slayven

9ymv5gP.jpg

I made two accounts on that dating site, ReiGun. One picture was just a normal picture of me in my room. The second account was a professional shot I took with proper lighting in a photo class. The first one was down voted. The second one was accepted with a quickness. So I am not sure if I am supposed to feel better or not.

ReiGun

I don't even know why I bother sharing with you niggas. lol

I made two accounts on that dating site, ReiGun. One picture was just a normal picture of me in my room. The second account was a professional shot I took with proper lighting in a photo class. The first one was down voted. The second one was accepted with a quickness. So I am not sure if I am supposed to feel better or not.
You're one of those "in the right light" kind of people, maybe. I don't know what it says that it took professional lighting tho.

How is it a "return to form?"

Because its legitimately better than its predecessors. Hence why I said return to form. When you heard the tomb raider name you used to think a solid adventure title with pretty solid mechanics(for its time) and cool atmosphere. Then the games started becoming more quantity instead of quality. Angel of darkness in my opinion was the death of the series. And yeah some may argue underworld was a solid game but it just wasn't there. Then came the reboot. And now the Tomb Raider name is back to being synonymous with something solid. Hence my previous post.

Long story short the other games were shit and the pinnacle of Lara Croft was TR2&3. But now after being bullshit its back to being a solid title. Hopefully they can maintain this momentum with a sequel. But again its just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom