• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onemic

Batmans been my favorite superhero dc side since I was 5. Don't care what anyone says, and I'm not on the batworship tip at all.

He's pretty much been the only DC hero that I ever liked. I always thought the others were trash. Especially Superman.(shots fired at Rei)

Mr. Patch

Started Tomb Raider tonight..

I am very impressed. If it gets better from where I stopped, it might end up in my top 5 for the gen. Speaking of top 5 of the gen, Double Dragon Neon is definitely going in it after playing it a bunch today. I'm having too much fun with it.

Mario Galaxy 2
Bayonetta
Double Dragon Neon
Mario Strikers Charged
[?]

J10

Banned
I was shocked at how violent Tomb Raider was. Not that it bothered me, I just didn't expect it. I wondered if it originally started as another game and got reskinned as Tomb Raider.

Only started liking batman after Begins which is the best of the Nolan trilogy.

denzel_intro.jpg

Man it's crazy how ignorant people are about colonialism

ReiGun

Beyonce fans, Drake fans, Batman fans, and console warriors are worst the subcommunities on the internet and beyond.

He's pretty much been the only DC hero that I ever liked. I always thought the others were trash. Especially Superman.(shots fired at Rei)

We gotta do better. smh

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Beyonce fans, Drake fans, Batman fans, and console warriors are worst the subcommunities on the internet and beyond.
You forgot Naughty Dog fans, though I guess they could count as 'console warriors'. They've taken over the insane Zelda fan banner.

ReiGun

You forgot Naughty Dog fans, though I guess they could count as 'console warriors'. They've taken over the insane Zelda fan banner.

I originally had "video game fans," but that was too general and I felt the console warriors were the worst.

I don't really follow Naughty Dog, so I can't say. I will say Zelda fans have calmed down. Mainly too busy deciding which Zelda game is the best/worst amongst themselves to bother anyone else.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

Naughty Dog makes quality stuff tho.

Someone talk me into/out of getting FF XIV for PC.

Gorillaz

There aren't as many ND fanboys as yall think. Reading through that uncharted 4 premiere thread, people were shitting on UC3 left and right. Its going to be even more once it comes out

Zelda is the kanye of gaming. Fans will argue to the end of time over which one is better...or is FF the kanye of gaming?

RedSwirl

Just got done spending six hours building a PC. Damn I did not know a full tower would be this big.

Looks like the front of a goddamn train. A goddamn monolith from 2001. I had to build a table for this damn thing.

ReiGun

There aren't as many ND fanboys as yall think. Reading through that uncharted 4 premiere thread, people were shitting on UC3 left and right. Its going to be even more once it comes out

Zelda is the kanye of gaming. Fans will argue to the end of time over which one is better...or is FF the kanye of gaming?

FF even still have fans like that? That franchise has fallen off.

I figured the anime crowd had moved onto Kingdom Hearts.

harSon

Banned
Lol, I might throw up tomorrow. I didn't participate in the office pool for the Mega Millions, and the winning ticket was purchased about a third of a mile from my office in San Jose.... Right in a shopping center where many of my coworkers, including the secretary who bought it, go to eat for lunch.

Nakazato

Lol, I might throw up tomorrow. I didn't participate in the office pool for the Mega Millions, and the winning ticket was purchased about a third of a mile from my office in San Jose.... Right in a shopping center where many of my coworkers, including the secretary who bought it, go to eat for lunch.

OH SHIT.

HarSon if they Win you get a perma L and Im sure Bish will put it as your tag

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I'm just gonna say what everyone is thinking. Anyone else think there are too many black people on this show?

Yo what the fuck...

*keeps reading*

It's almost like every time they introduce a white character another one gets killed off. I think it's getting pretty ridiculous. Meanwhile all these black actors yo. Black actors!

Masterfully done.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Finally saw some hardwork pay off. Got two people sent away for a long, long time. I think I told Devo and some others what I was getting transferred into a while back. 13 years for one. 23 for another.

Feels good, man.

I don't get it, did no one read the article (surprise surprise). Guys list is pretty great and he explains his justifications. TLOU is my personal GOTY but I don't see how it should be on a list of as the author puts it

Despite gaming’s stigma as a time-wasting pursuit, each entry on the list that follows, in adherence to the novelist Kurt Vonnegut’s rule, does not waste people’s time. This year, some titles perfected earlier articulations of what a video game can be, some offered a signpost to where games may be headed, and some attempted to untangle the curious relationship that exists between a game, its maker, and its player. Video games are everywhere, and these are ten of the best.

But apparently no TLOU or more AAA games so automatically, the list is invalidated.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Finally saw some hardwork pay off. Got two people sent away for a long, long time. I think I told Devo and some others what I was getting transferred into a while back. 13 years for one. 23 for another.

Feels good, man.
That is a really long time for both. They must have been some chaotic evil motherfuckers.

Nakazato

Seeing a grown ass man in one of these kinda threw me today

Not one to judge what someone drives but they're so tiny

We had one a production car on a gig I worked on was nice and nimble was able to weave in an out of traffic safely.

So that interview I went on yesterday.... I thought about it the called me for a second one today...... I seriously think its a selling Insurance pyramid scheme. Hell they had an upside down pyramid in the slides the showed us. I have about an hour to decide If Im going to the second or not. So has anyone heard of Liberty National or if anyone could look it up and give me your thoughts

Edit: Normally my gut is right so I'm not going.

Shouts out to Afro as well starting cbt/train signal. 1st of the year.

Nakazato

Wtf are you doing with your life, nakazato?

Join & regret, breh

Dy I wish I could lol

1) film
2) military
3) IT

Till my knee is fully healed (Dr says major strain and sprain) take it easy on working out I hope by Q2. It will be all healed up then I'd be more than happy to just playing the waiting game now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom