• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero_suit

Yep. The passive aggressive stuff like "I can only see it being useful to undisciplined people." "You'd have to be stupid to pass up free money."

United States citizens as a whole have over $1 trillion in credit card debt. We must have a lot of stupid people!

Trey

Some of us have shit credit because we trust and love too much. :(

You'll see the same stuff come around during tax season: "you're basically giving the fed an interest free loan!"

You know this advice isn't coming from a place where they genuinely want to help somebody. way too much extra curricular comments.

Village

Crazy people are going to exist. Others need to do better at pretending they're not or at least realize no one has to be "fair" about how they reject others when it comes to their own sanity and safety.

Just give them less health and make them minus on block.

I agree with you and understand what you are saying.

You'll see the same stuff come around during tax season: "you're basically giving the fed an interest free loan!"

You know this advice isn't coming from a place where they genuinely want to help somebody. way too much extra curricular comments.

Gotta have that extra moneys for them Wii: U games.

cdyhybrid

U-Play needs cloud saves!

Lost my AC4 save when I upgraded my parts :(

Oh well, I know what I'm doing now, will be able to get back to where I was a lot faster.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yes, it's really good. Pretty damned brutal at times though. Stick with it until Episode 3-4 and you'll be hooked.

Alright. Gonna start season 1 tonight.

Also, Helix looks pretty promising. Up to ep 3 on that.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I fully admit to not knowing what I'm talking about, so any heat or knowdgle that comes my way is expected. But would it be crazy to imply that on the surface men are simpler in the way we communicate ? Doesn't all this he does this she does that stuff come from communication issues ? How can we as society better correct these issues ? I feel like eventually western society is going to end up exactly where Japan is now in terms or relationships in the not to distance future. I don't have any evidence to back that claim though. I don't know but any thoughts would be appreciated.

J10

Banned
I fully admit to not knowing what I'm talking about, so any heat or knowdgle that comes my way is expected. But would it be crazy to imply that on the surface men are simpler in the way we communicate ? Doesn't all this he does this she does that stuff come from communication issues ? How can we as society better correct these issues ? I feel like eventually western society is going to end up exactly where Japan is now in terms or relationships in the not to distance future. I don't have any evidence to back that claim though. I don't know but any thoughts would be appreciated.

No, we're not simpler in the way we communicate. We engage in lies and doublespeak just as often as women.

DY_nasty

No, we're not simpler in the way we communicate. We engage in lies and doublespeak just as often as women.

Actually, we are. Women are born with a better understanding of non-verbal communication. Its not a black and white thing but... basically, most issues can be solved in a mirror before you get into any of the greater understandings and whatnot.

I see communication issues being a big problem with people who don't routinely communicate with other people.

Sorry if that's a bit harsh.

BlackJace

Look at how men apologize and make up too. I mean sure, there's no absolutes, but I tend to think that men have a propensity for "short and sweet" verbal engagements.

DominoKid

colin-kaepernick-russell-wilson-elite-daily-800x400.png

who ya got?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Yep. The passive aggressive stuff like "I can only see it being useful to undisciplined people." "You'd have to be stupid to pass up free money."

I never have less than $2500 in my account as a minimum, and I can't understand why some people don't love paying everything by credit every month!

DY_nasty

Gonna watch Her.

I don't know why. Maybe the feels will finally convince me to sham out these last 6 months...

what kind of free shit can you get w/ credit cards anyway.

Got $500 in amazon gift cards for signing up with Chase. They upped my limit really quick which got my overall credit utilization below 15% and gave my credit score a nice bump.

I'm at the point where improving my credit won't do much as far as getting better rates is concerned. I just have to keep from wrecking it.

Let's be real here. Do you really want Pete Caroll to win? Nope. Do you really want Manning to win and be forced to listen to how great he is? NOPE. Do you really want Brady to win and have to hear people blow him verbally? NOPE

Niners are the only logical choice if you love Football. Not only are they a classy franchise but it is a strike again the evil vile scum that are the Raiders and their shit talking fans. So not only would you see the evil Empires of Caroll, Bellicheat, and Manning die but you'll get to see the salt of all those fans that haven't seen their team win in 30+ years.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Let's be real here. Do you really want Pete Caroll to win? Nope. Do you really want Manning to win and be forced to listen to how great he is? NOPE. Do you really want Brady to win and have to hear people blow him verbally? NOPE

Niners are the only logical choice if you love Football. Not only are they a classy franchise but it is a strike again the evil vile scum that are the Raiders and their shit talking fans. So not only would you see the evil Empires of Caroll, Bellicheat, and Manning die but you'll get to see the salt of all those fans that haven't seen their team win in 30+ years.

Dammit you convinced me.

DY_nasty

Her is going to murder me. Jesus.

My just put this up at work...

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Tom Terrific.

I see you.

Just caught up with that dating thread Devo linked earlier. LOLOLOL.

I apply the same rules to everyone else that i apply to myself. If i'm interested, you'll hear from me. If i'm not...well, you are shit out of luck. Same with everyone else.
Probably helps that i'm not in the "dating" mindset, so i don't feel the pressure some guys do when they are actively in the scene.

DY_nasty

I see you.

Just caught up with that dating thread Devo linked earlier. LOLOLOL.

I apply the same rules to everyone else that i apply to myself. If i'm interested, you'll hear from me. If i'm not...well, you are shit out of luck. Same with everyone else.
Probably helps that i'm not in the "dating" mindset, so i don't feel the pressure some guys do when they are actively in the scene.

"dating" mindset is a trap

god bless the anti-monitor for freeing me from the null-zone

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"dating" mindset is a trap

god bless the anti-monitor for freeing me from the null-zone

Your mind is your own worst enemy, especially if you are your own worst critic.

It's really fucking hard not to dissect yourself everytime this shit happens (like it happened to me just a week ago) instead of coming to the logical conclusion that it just might be something with them.

So there's multiple options at my disposal... blame myself, blame her, or forgive and let go. But damn if the last one isn't the hardest to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom