• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look Zimmerman in trouble again. So does he have to blow off the head of his next girlfriend for people to realize he's a violent unstable fuck or what.

To think all the bullshit this cat is doing could have been prevented by putting him away. This cat is a real life Joker.

JohnDoe

Banned
1ndCN7F.jpg

Looks like a must buy

akira28

Oh look Zimmerman in trouble again. So does he have to blow off the head of his next girlfriend for people to realize he's a violent unstable fuck or what.

Most people would have stopped with him being the one starting fights with police, but he gets that 'benefit of the doubt' privilege.

I knew I should have backed the odds of him fucking up and being back in the news before Xmas.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I actually hope these fools waste more money on trying to protect him. Drain those wallets dry, Zim.

Where are all those Zimmerman cheerleaders at now? Mofos coming to the realization that the rest of America already knew. Zimmerman is a sociopath who killed a young boy.

Slayven

Where are all those Zimmerman cheerleaders at now? Mofos coming to the realization that the rest of America already knew. Zimmerman is a sociopath who killed a young boy.

That thread is getting wild. "Zimmerman got away with killing a black kid, why must I click on at thread, read the thread, and reply to a thread about him. I mean I don't care at all about him. Yet I will post about him."

Zimmerman is gonna have to eat a little blonde white baby to get everyone to finally turn on him. He'll probably have to wear a sombrero while he does it too.

Slayven

Zimmerman is gonna have to eat a little blonde white baby to get everyone to finally turn on him. He'll probably have to wear a sombrero while he does it too.

I think he is going to buck at the wrong one, they will be quicker on the draw . Or really know Brazilian ninjutsu.

That thread is getting wild. "Zimmerman got away with killing a black kid, why must I click on at thread, read the thread, and reply to a thread about him. I mean I don't care at all about him. Yet I will post about him."

Honestly people like that just want to start shit just because. Idiots all of them.

I want to learn dota

Paging Dreams.

That ninja IS Dota2. Dreams has more hours racked up in DOTA2 than the total time spent in prison by all African American men combined.

cdyhybrid

Honestly people like that just want to start shit just because. Idiots all of them.

Paging Dreams.

That ninja IS Dota2. Dreams has more hours racked up in DOTA2 than the total time spent in prison by all African American men combined.

I'm getting up there, too, but I took a long break to go back to WoW for a bit so I'm probably way behind him.

W8Dp9ew.jpg

Something a light skinned brother would say.

C'mon, man.

They deleted it on IG but you can see the tweet that linked to it here:

https://twitter.com/armani/status/402600901497856000

I only dealt with hookers....but I said too much.

t-mac killin the suit pants game

BZZcfqZCIAArje5.jpg

Yall fucked up my whole train of thought, im dying over here. Look at tmac cuffs, they still dragging the ground

Nakazato

J10

Banned
I did not care for Young Avengers & Runaways, the few issues I read. If it's more like that then I'm not interested.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Damn right, Superior Spider-Man is the truth. I look forward to each and every issue. Absolutely loving it.

You should also pick up Young Avengers...if only so they don't cancel it...please?

young avengers is as good cancelled. or possibly rebranded as something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom