• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

Tell me why this cat behind me trynna holla at this female and she blurts out loud as fuck "I got a man". Now mind you this is during the court proceedings. How the fuck you gonna simp in the goddamn courtrokm . Lol.

Don't hate on the court room holla. It works depending on the case. I've got friends that crashed court rooms like Owen Wilson does weddings. That shoulder-to-cry-on game works... allegedly.

T-Mac retired now and clearly is out of fucks to give. His choppa suit is the definition of not caring. He could be an extra on the Kings of Comedy tour.

George Zimmerman has Battlefield weapons caches in his house. He kills innocent children and pulls guns on women. Yet, somehow he still has groupies and is hailee as a hero.

Wb3Kev0.jpg

Nas lost

lol bro... I took a picture of this poster last night.

Tokubetsu

Have any of ya'll played the new Assassin's Creed? I haven't played one since the first, but I'm looking for a game to play on PS4 and that version is clearly the superior version. Does it require past knowledge to enjoy? Is it good?

It doesn't. Just know that templars are evil and assassins are a force of good.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Yeah, despite how terrible Nintendo can be at online, how they refuse to push forward on hardware power, and how clunky and/or weird everything surrounding their systems can be...

They can still turn around and put out games that leave everyone else in the dust.

zero_suit

Yeah, despite how terrible Nintendo can be at online, how they refuse to push forward on hardware power, and how clunky and/or weird everything surrounding their systems can be...

They can still turn around and put out games that leave everyone else in the dust.

No doubt.

akira28

"You basically can't have any preconceptions with this new Kanye, which is almost impossible. I daresay this is his version of Lana Del Ray's ride video."

Now all I need is a LDR thread to plant that line in to watch the calamity ensue.

Slayven

Blue Ivy Greatness? I thought Blue Ivy looked more like Jay Z?
(Either way Nas lost.)

Blue Ivy will be better looking than Bey, more talented than Solenge, better at business than Jay and will not make the mistake of being in a group.

I talk about this weeks ago slay called me a hater....

Yet now ppl see it and feel the same...

And slays avy made me lol

Tyrese wants to be a G so bad, no wonder they clown him in Fast and Furious. If Paul Walker is stunting on you, check your life.

Kaizer

Banned
So after years of putting it off, I've finally started to watch The Wire, four episodes in to Season One so far and it's pretty good. Not seeing "best show of all time" potential yet, but then again, didn't see Breaking Bad becoming what it did during its first season either.

Gorillaz

So after years of putting it off, I've finally started to watch The Wire, four episodes in to Season One so far and it's pretty good. Not seeing "best show of all time" potential yet, but then again, didn't see Breaking Bad becoming what it did during its first season either.

Season 1 and even 2 for that matter is setting up the pieces, letting you know whose who and 3 and 4 are knocking them down and 5 is the epilogue

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
We pick up language like we pick cotton. Not everyone can be popping bottles in buckhead. Since y'all got the underground and Jamine Depree y'all think your shit don't stink.

It's not even like that, we just trying to keep y'all abreast in between baking sweet potato pies and picking butterbeans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom