• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
indeed. another jordan-esque style choice from t-mac.
8f05d200abbd11e2a66122000a9f0a06_7.jpg
Name should be T-Wac

Wish ya boy luck. Headed to court in little over an hour.

√-Suit dry cleaned and pressed
√-Shaved and smelling decent
√-Confident as a motherfucker
√-Proper paperwork in hand aka the fucking reciepts

Let's see if I can walk out smelling like a rose.

FyreWulff

Wish ya boy luck. Headed to court in little over an hour.

√-Suit dry cleaned and pressed
√-Shaved and smelling decent
√-Confident as a motherfucker
√-Proper paperwork in hand aka the fucking reciepts

Let's see if I can walk out smelling like a rose.

Good luck.

And remember to only answer what is asked, don't fill in with story (that can be people's downfall)

Slayven

Glad Zimmerman is back in jail but I can't feel sorry for this girl at all. Like what did you think was going to happen?

smh @ Zimmerman using his old tricks with the 911 call.

Oh man you can jsut tell he was calling 911 for shits and giggles.

If I could only take s picture. Its like a fucking whose who of random violaters. So far I'm one of 3 people who are not a lawyer dressed decently. You would think some etiquette would be involved. 2 minutes.

Tell me why this cat behind me trynna holla at this female and she blurts out loud as fuck "I got a man". Now mind you this is during the court proceedings. How the fuck you gonna simp in the goddamn courtrokm . Lol.

Nakazato

Tell me why this cat behind me trynna holla at this female and she blurts out loud as fuck "I got a man". Now mind you this is during the court proceedings. How the fuck you gonna simp in the goddamn courtrokm . Lol.

they anit got no water in the courtroom

I won't lie though I wanted to cop some of the Lisa Frank designs from that era

I remember seeing a rainbow tiger design and was like "fuck that's what's up"

didn't bring it up to mom and dad while shopping for school supplies though... pretty sure I would have got the Haitian mom talk down

Slayven

I won't lie though I wanted to cop some of the Lisa Frank designs from that era

I remember seeing a rainbow tiger design and was like "fuck that's what's up"

didn't bring it up to mom and dad while shopping for school supplies though... pretty sure I would have got the Haitian mom talk down

I did not know who that lady was til you mentioned it. Seemed like she has a quite the empire.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I did not know who that lady was til you mentioned it. Seemed like she has a quite the empire.

She was the queen of rainbow shiny shit in the 90s. The most popular shit when the book fair would roll around too, with yikes pencils being second.

harSon

Banned
Have any of ya'll played the new Assassin's Creed? I haven't played one since the first, but I'm looking for a game to play on PS4 and that version is clearly the superior version. Does it require past knowledge to enjoy? Is it good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom