• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships Wimbledon, 2016 |OT| Brexit at Wimbledon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricker

The Kremlin has dictated prototype tests of advanced sonic weaponry. In Sharapova's absence, this responsibility has fallen on Kuznetsova.

The newest sound FX is to my ears an improvement. The Sharapova scream was shrill, targeting the maximum of the human ear's sensitivity curve, but not particularly threatening.

Kuznetsova's "demon cow" version signals mental anguish on a whole new level by lowering the fundamental to a more natural frequency. It still maintains a hard edge thanks to a wide bandwidth spectrum. It will be very interesting to see how the eventual battlefield tests pan out.

Lol,well done,couldnt of said it better myself ;)

And yeah this Tsonga/Isner match may never end...Isner 15/13

szaromir

Banned
Kuznetsova's grunting isn't anything new, it's simply not as assaulting to the ear as Sharapova's/Azarenka's noise which is why it never got as much attention as those two.

weekev

Banned
The Kremlin has dictated prototype tests of advanced sonic weaponry. In Sharapova's absence, this responsibility has fallen on Kuznetsova.

The newest sound FX is to my ears an improvement. The Sharapova scream was shrill, targeting the maximum of the human ear's sensitivity curve, but not particularly threatening.

Kuznetsova's "demon cow" version signals mental anguish on a whole new level by lowering the fundamental to a more natural frequency. It still maintains a hard edge thanks to a wide bandwidth spectrum. It will be very interesting to see how the eventual battlefield tests pan out.
10/10 post would read again.

weekev

Banned
Yep, we're past my prediction, too. I still think Tsonga will win because he looks a LOT fresher.

24-22 still looking good. So long as it doesn't hit 70-68 again, apparently the umpire did the majority of the 5th set with no comfort break.

weekev

Banned
2nd breakpoint of the set at 17-17 in the Isner match. I think my 24-22 prediction may be too conservative.

Edit, maybe not...

Simplet

Well great effort by Tsonga to come back here. With his return, against a guy he hates back from 0-2 sets in Wimbledon

RedAssedApe

Banned
had no idea Murray and Kyrios were bffs:

It was love at first sight. When Andy walks in [to the locker room], we see each other, we just give each other a look. We can't stop looking at each other for a bit.

lmao

Kozak

Banned
had no idea Murray and Kyrios were bffs:

lmao

Probably because they have the same "everybody is against me" mindset :p

Murray is one of the few to jump to Kygios' defence, accusing the Australian media of riling him up.

Aussie lads doing well this year.

Kyrgios vs Murray will be a fun match but I think Murray's strength will carry him through against Kyrgios.

Tomic will have a lot of confidence going into the fourth round. Berdych could be a problem after that.

This years shaping up to be quite a nice tourney!

Ricker

Cibulkova gets on my nerves with her little pump fist to her boyfriend after every point ;)...she is playing great lately though and might go all the way...

Milchmann

Cibulkova gets on my nerves with her little pump fist to her boyfriend after every point ;)...she is playing great lately though and might go all the way...

Pome is hilarious if you just watch a few matches from time to time. If you watched every of her matches, you would go mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom