• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships Wimbledon, 2016 |OT| Brexit at Wimbledon

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
we should have all guessed that djokovic would get upset this wimbledon after raonic was drawn into his quarter.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I was hoping it would go on longer, but I can't really begrudge Federer against a doper.

gogogoogogo

He's got the momentum, now he has to win it

Win this feds, and you'll breeze past fucking raonic

Murray's another story, but he could clinch it

What?

Why is Murray another story? Fed has beaten him 6 times in a row.

You silly if you think he is going to just breeze past Raonic.

Horseress

This man, holy shit
EZ1Homc.png

Federer's losing his hair. I know that's really, really inconsequential but it really emphasises to me that he's getting on! Having said that Murray and Nadal started balding at an earlier age.

i truly believe this was because Oti and I sent our energy.

Federer's losing his hair. I know that's really, really inconsequential but it really emphasises to me that he's getting on! Having said that Murray and Nadal started balding at an earlier age.

i'm currently praying i have that much hair at 35.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully now we'll never hear Fedtards cry about USO 2014 again after Cilic's miraculous loss today.

I'm sure 90% of Federer's fan base is fine. I know tons of lovely Federer fans. But it's like the Leave campaign: there's a core 10% of the Federer fan base that are absolutely fucking awful and make even the more deranged Serbians look positively charming. People like Slade on MTF need serious help from trained psychologists.

leng jai

I'm sure 90% of Federer's fan base is fine. I know tons of lovely Federer fans. But it's like the Leave campaign: there's a core 10% of the Federer fan base that are absolutely fucking awful and make even the more deranged Serbians look positively charming. People like Slade on MTF need serious help from trained psychologists.

Cilic never missed a shot should be a new MTF meme.

Smellycat

I hope Federer doesn't get too drained after this match, mentally and physically. If I remember correctly, the longest rally was 15 strokes. But we all remember US Open 2014 when he staged a similar remarkable comeback against Monfils and was like a deer in headlights in the SF. I hope the same doesn't happen. I am going to take comfort that he is 30-1 in sets in the SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom