• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships Wimbledon, 2016 |OT| Brexit at Wimbledon

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
i'd really be fine with either winning, though i would prefer tsonga, but i just hope there is a fifth set. however, i think tsonga is going to get broken when serving to stay in the match.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I want Murray to win the whole thing as a kind of political exclamation point about Europe, Scotland and Brexit. Also cement his place in UK Tennis history.

genuinely can't believe this.

he got thrown up a break as a literal GIFT given how well he was playing and totally threw it away. utterly dire.

Hazzuh

The difference between Murray and Federer/Nadal/Djokovic has always been mentality more than anything else.

miserable

if Tsonga wins this then you just know Birdich will beat him in 3 sets, who then himself will lose in 3 sets in the final. for the good of tennis, Murray must win this match

John Dunbar

correct about everything
if Tsonga wins this then you just know Birdich will beat him in 3 sets, who then himself will lose in 3 sets in the final. for the good of tennis, Murray must win this match

only task left in this tournament is to stop raonic. everything else is fine.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Berdych is worse than Raonic. Raonic at least isn't a whiner.

i'm afraid you are mistaken. here is the list of outcomes for this year's wimbledon, from the most preferable to the least:

federer
tsonga
murray
berdych
a portal to a hell dimension opens over london that devours all our souls for millennia
raonic

The difference between Murray and Federer/Nadal/Djokovic has always been mentality more than anything else.

No it hasn't.

The latter three have been more talented than him. No shame in that as they three of the best ever. Murray would have won more slams in a different era.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
i'm afraid you are mistaken. here is the list of outcomes for this year's wimbledon, from the most preferable to the least:

federer
tsonga
murray
berdych
a portal to a hell dimension opens over london that devours all our souls for millennia
raonic

Tsonga
Murray
Raonic
Berdych
Federer

is actually the one true order. Only apostates think otherwise.

Kathian

Banned
Tsonga is basically lower tier to me. He's good enough to win against other players weaknesses but hes really got nothing against a solid opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom