• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim |OT| Het Kos Dovahhe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwixotik

ElyrionX said:
So it's one perk per level right? And you stop getting perks at level 50? So, 50 perks and destruction alone has 17 perks to take. WTF. My sneaky backstabbing destruction assassin mage is going to be hard to build.
Well, you can't be a master of all trades. If you're going to make a hybrid character, you can really only specialize fully in one or two things and just invest in the perks you absolutely need for the other skills.

jambo

CushVA said:
"Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go....."

Already out in Australia

5tcNa.gif

ElyrionX

Einbroch said:
Unless you're going for everything, focus on one spell type (fire/frost/electric) and save yourself the 7 points.

Yeah, for Destruction, I'm taking everything. So, 33 more perks for sneak, illusion, alteration, speech and maybe one handed. Hmmmmmm.

Dmax3901

So if I were to post some screens of the maxed out PC version at 1am Australian time (8 hours from now), would that be appreciated?

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Dmax3901 said:
So if I were to post some screens of the maxed out PC version at 1am Australian time (8 hours from now), would that be appreciated?

No one even wants this game anymore.

3N16MA

Banned
Dmax3901 said:

I will show my appreciation by sending you virtual chocolate muffins.

Ashodin

This thread is gonna flooooooooooooooooood with Skyrim PC pictures. Maybe we should have another thread just specific to screenshots to save discussion?

ElyrionX said:
So it's one perk per level right? And you stop getting perks at level 50? So, 50 perks and destruction alone has 17 perks to take. WTF. My sneaky backstabbing destruction assassin mage is going to be hard to build.
You get a perk each level. Leveling is just significantly harder past level 50.

IoCaster

Wow, massive thread already. I've got a lot of catching up to do. Anyway I'm pre-loaded and I had some spare Amazon rewards points floating around so I ordered the hardcover guide. I'm definitely going with a Breton mage/assassin for my first run.

Has anyone seen any info regarding the Creation Kit (mod tools) and when they'll be available?

njean777

Maxrpg said:
This thread is gonna flooooooooooooooooood with Skyrim PC pictures. Maybe we should have another thread just specific to screenshots to save discussion?

Probably will flood with pc problems also :p jkjk

Seth C

MirageDwarf said:
Really hope Skyrim gets exception. Oblivion was the first game to reach 10K posts afterall.

Was hoping Skyrim could be the first game's OT to hit 10k before it even officially released, but we would have to seriously pick up the pace.

DangerStepp

kokujin said:
Do other controllers work on the PC other than the 360.My friend has a PS3 controller and was wondering if it would work.
Yeah, absolutely. You'll have to do a but of Googling but it's possible. I've connected my DS3 to my PC Plenty of times.

Derrick01 said:
Until it gets moved to community a month after release where it will die.

New rules :\
What new rules? What constitutes a thread getting moved to the community section?

Rapture

Rather proud of myself for keeping up with this thread thus far, but after tomorrow its going to start getting real fast and ill be dropping out to play Skyrim anyway.

i second the new thread for screenshots, i hate having to dig around the games OT looking for player uploaded ones, but i love seeing other peoples characters! :)

Kinan

kokujin said:
Do other controllers work on the PC other than the 360.My friend has a PS3 controller and was wondering if it would work.

Yea, with motioninjoy driver. Wireless part may not always work (depends on your bluetooth adapter type), but with wired connection i never had any problems.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
I read it all. Spunds like they were thoroughly impressed minus the bugs and glitches. Im predicting 9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom