• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim |OT| Het Kos Dovahhe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, just unlocked on Steam over here in Melbourne, but every time I launch the game it makes it to the menu screen and then quits out.

A bit of an anticlimax.

Shurs

untitled-322x4e.gif

Rapstah

I don't mind game translations overall, but it's a shame Steam won't pre-load anything in any language except what you have Steam set to. I'd love to play this with French text and English VA but I doubt that'll be possible so I'd prefer it download the English assets now.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So 10s and 9s? Good for Bethesda. I'm not going to hype-overload like I did with Oblivion, I don't want to risk getting disappointed.

spekkeh

Banned
Jay-B said:
The PC version seems like the clear winner here, since even if you don't like the default interface, you can be sure mods will come along to change not only that aspect of the game but every other one as well, in ways you and I haven't even thought of yet.
That's.. like rating a movie for its potential to generate fanfiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom