• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the flaming lips rule (appreciation thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodsTyro

B000068PQ0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Diablos

The Soft Bulletin and Yoshimi are decent albums, but also kind of boring at some points... I always wanted to check out Clouds Taste Metallic but keep on forgetting.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
I guess I shoulda known the person starting the thread would only throw props to Yoshimi.

GodsTyro

sefskillz said:
I guess I shoulda known the person starting the thread would only throw props to Yoshimi.

Hey, I'm sorry if I'm only beginning to discover this kinda music. I've always listened to mainstream crap. :p Any suggestions are appreciated.

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
All the albums in this thread (save Steve Burns, which I haven't heard) are bad-ass. I love me my Flaming Lips.

tt_deeb

Steve Burns album is pretty awesome except I was dissapointed it didn't have the mail song on it. No, it really is a good album.

lordmrw

You'll have to forgive me, I saw Nip Tuck last night, and there was a lady whose lips were burned off, so they had to use her pussy lips to replace her real ones. That shit had me on the floor, and the one guy kept referring to her as Pussy Lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom