• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Now Verstappen on his 4th engine. FFS Renault.

And the whole 5th engine is a joke from the beginning. Another example of self-interest.

Mclaren want the 5th engine. Autosport is wrong.

In this shot it indeed looks bloody brilliant :D

0668333.jpg

Hard tires match the new livery, love it.

Deadman

Everyone has been yearning for the glory days of the early 2000s when engines only lasted one weekend, Renault has delivered it to us.

Aiii

So not worth it
Everyone has been yearning for the glory days of the early 2000s when engines only lasted one weekend, Renault has delivered it to us.

Nobody wants those boring ass Ferarri days back.

1993 through 1999 though. Yes, yes please. Thank you Renault.

Ty4on

Exactly! What they delivered here is like poetry:

I remember hearing a designer saying an engine blowing up right after the checkered flag would be perfect so maybe they just miscalculated the engine by some minutes and the strategy by some years.

jey_16

Banned
The 5th engine proposal that was expected to go through soon is going to be rejected on cost grounds by WIlliams, FI, McLaren and Ferrari apparently. Red Bull and Mercedes were in favour.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/118843

I'm surprised as to why McLaren and Ferrari would reject the 5th engine? Both have already used multiple engines and will probably run into trouble by the end of the season. Cant believe cost should be an issue for them as well

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I'm surprised as to why McLaren and Ferrari would reject the 5th engine? Both have already used multiple engines and will probably run into trouble by the end of the season. Cant believe cost should be an issue for them as well

Ferrari probably due to their bitterness about current engines

Also, Formula E in Monaco today, with quolies at noon and race at 4 pm local. Watching FP1 right now and I predict major carnage in the first corner-chicane

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I like Gutierrez, but like Perez, has he really shown anything but ability to back up some money?

It's a mute point in F1 I guess.

Mastah

Davidson and his expert knowledge: "last year here in Spain Mercedes wasn't as dominant as in other races".

LOL. They won by the biggest margin in 2014, 50 seconds over Ricciardo and 70 seconds over Vettel and lapped everyone up to 6th place.

Hamilton almost did a Maldonado in T3.

Zeknurn

It's pretty funny how the Formula E twitter follows Prince Albert and Todt around and periscopes them at various places. Imagine if we had that for Bernie in F1.

Silly Da Costa.

Also shots fired from D'Ambrosio, 'Formula E isn't like other types of racing where the pole sitter gets the win at tight circuits and Monaco shouldn't be any different.'

Zeknurn

VET loves the New updates - RAI deemed them 'undrivable' and had them Completely removed...

He's still running the new rear wing and the front bits. It wouldn't surprise me if Ferrari has brought a bunch of parts that don't work together.

However, it doesn't explain them running the car with the wrong settings and sending him into traffic.

What a poor showing from Force India.

Top Bottom