• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

What do you mean fair? They all had to race in the same conditions. You could say if Ferrari hadnt made such bad decisions back in marinello that Mercedes would of never been constructors champion. Vettel wins fair and square today and they've had good race pace throughout the weekend.
You're absolutely right. Fair was the wrong word. I meant qualifying in normal conditions. I also wasn't suggesting that Vettel and Ferrari don't deserve this win.

But again, unless Ferrari can beat Mercedes in qualifying in normal conditions, it's way too soon to say that they've caught up and are as fast or faster than Mercedes.

Juicy Bob

Well done Vettel and Ferrari!

I'm not a fan of either, but it's a great achievement to take on Mercedes and win on merit. Just what F1 needs at the moment.

Upinsmoke

You're absolutely right. Fair was the wrong word. I meant qualifying in normal conditions. I also wasn't suggesting that Vettel and Ferrari don't deserve this win.

But again, unless Ferrari can beat Mercedes in qualifying in normal conditions, it's way too soon to say that they've caught up and are as fast or faster than Mercedes.

Oh yeah, they definitely haven't caught them, but it's refreshing to see a team give them something to think about now.

Staab

Nice fight between the Williams :p

Amazing race from Vettel and Ferrari, good recovery from Raikkonen too !

WOW, finally someone taking the fight to Mercedes, YES !

TCRS

Banned
YEEEES!! YEEEEEEEEEEEES!!

VETTEL!!!

FORZA FERRAI!! FERRARI IS BACK!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Top Bottom