• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Really can't get behind Ferrari after the crap they put Alonso for for 5 seasons, but credit where credit is due on good drives. Looking forward to China where hopefully Kimi gets an equal shot at the others. How Lewis handles the pressure vs how Rosberg does will also be interesting. I don't at all doubt the tenacity of the three champions but Nico does nothing but choke when stressed.

Lach

Italian Anthem Incoming!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for Ferrari even though I never wasn't a fan of them (mostly due to their dominance in the early 2000s)

Just look at that utter joy on Vettels face as it plays....

untitled-1x8ue5.gif

rossonero

God I love Arrivabene! He has such a grandfatherly atmosphere about him!

He is new this season right? I seem to remember another guy being the head honco in Ferrari's pit last season? What did Arrivabene do last season? Btw what a fitting name for a guy helping Ferrari back.

Clegg

Would be harsh for me to say that had Alonso still been with Ferrari this year, they wouldn't have won this afternoon?
It would be very harsh, I think. When you consider how much Alonso got out of previous Ferrari's which ran like shite, you can say he would've had as much chance as Vettel in this car.

malyce

Very good race from Ferrari. Excellent drive by Vettel. Merc pit wall is still ass cheekhs. Hey guys, we can build a monster of a car, but can't race under pressure for shit, can we haz our 1+ second pace advantage back plz?

On the flip side, Merc about to turn up the heat though, so barring a Merc failure, I don't expect this again for the rest of the season. Those Spain upgrades are about to get expidited shipping.

Top Bottom