• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

jey_16

Banned
ferrari-logo_0.jpg

duckroll

Meh, Vettel hasn't really proven himself as a true world champion. It's all in the car. If he leaves the safety of Red Bull and joins a struggling team, there's no way he would have good results.

:)

Lach

If only Oimee could see how Vettels rep has changed in here....
Yesyesyesyesyesssssss fuuuuck last year was soooooo horrible but waaaaaaaauwwwww what a winnnnn
hey there he is!

Great race! Lots of action and one of the few times I'm happy that there wasn't any rain...

olore

Not a huge fan of Vettel but that was hands down impressive. Good for the sport too. Lewis at Ferrari would be awesome to see

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Congrats to Merhi and Manor for finishing the race....and being classified in front of the McLarens.

Omiee

Meh, Vettel hasn't really proven himself as a true world champion. It's all in the car. If he leaves the safety of Red Bull and joins a struggling team, there's no way he would have good results.

Thankyouuu hahahaha you took the words out of my mouth

Good race and well done. I'm actually a bit sad that Alonso wasn't able to finish the race, because that means he can hide from all the interviews and nasty questions.

Also, huge groan for "Ferrari is back". I really hope they can keep their mouths shut for a while. I loved Alonso's humbleness, when he won that race in 2012. "It means nothing" would fit in here very well.

rossonero

Wow that ended up being an exciting race anyway. What a ride from both Ferrari's. Hamilton looks pissed, understandably so.

What's next?

yami4ct

This race, guys! Holy shit. Malaysia last year was the first race I ever watched, and man did it deliver this year. I was glued to the screen for the whole time. Amazing work all around. Hopefully we get some more of this this year.

ramparter

Banned

Well look at Kimi, starts way back, gets a puncture and ends up finishing P4... that car is godly, nothing to do with the driver....
:p

Tubie

I worry about Alonso's sanity.

The universe seems to be against him.

All praise to German Jesus tho, I'm actually extremely impressed. This season might be better than I expected.

olore

Wonder if Lewis regrets wishing Ferrari to be more competetive yesterday... Fernando must not believe his (bad) luck...

TCRS

Banned
I don't know under what circumstances he won, I haven't watched the whole race yet, but man am I cheering for Vettel now. Never thought I would do this, all prejudices are fast dissapearing.

He brought glory back to Ferrari

ZiUcznA.gif

Omiee

Waaauw the emotionsss hahahaha waaaaaauw. Fuckkkk yeaaah. Was glued to the tv all race so i havent seen the posts but man the emotions were to much the last few laps.

Havent seen so many congrutulations posts for a vettel win in like ever. Second race in his second team a winnnnnn

Top Bottom