• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The I bought the DVD/Blu-ray/4k disc and don't want the digital code give away |OT|

RBH

Free UV code offer from Sony Pictures when you sign up for Sony Rewards.
https://www.sonyrewards.com/en/gateway/?offerlink=SPHE_Oct17_Paid_Enroll_FreeMovie

After signing up for Sony Rewards, they will send you an email with a code that you redeem here:
https://www.sonypicturesstore.com/index.htm#/promo/sonyrewardsfreemovie

There are about 30 movies to choose from.

And here are the movies you can choose from:

21 Jump Street
22 Jump Street
Battle: Los Angeles
Blue Jasmine
The Brothers Grimsby
Captain Phillips
Chappie
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2
Concussion
Courageous
Deliver Us from Evil
District 9
Don't Breathe
Drive
Elysium
The Equalizer
Foxcatcher
Friends with Benefits
Fury
Grown Ups
Heaven is for Real
Hotel Transylvania
Hotel Transylvania 2
Inferno
Insidious
Last Vegas
Looper
The Magnificent Seven
Men in Black
Money Monster
Moneyball
No Good Deed
Only Lovers Left Alive
Open Season
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
Pineapple Express
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Rent
Risen
Snatch
Soul Surfer
Step Brothers
Still Alice
Superbad (Unrated)
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
The Ides of March
The Karate Kid (2010)
The Night Before
The Other Guys
The Raid 2
The Shallows
The Social Network
Think Like a Man
This is the End
When the Game Stands Tall
Whiplash
Zombieland

louiedog

Wait, they'll ship me a blu-ray version for free, not just the code?

6e68db87c5.jpg

This whole "movies anywhere" thing feels very good, mainly because it feels like it's something that should have existed from the start

Kinda like free online on consoles and crossplay between Xbox and PS4.

Simple things that makes sense and seems obvious and logical yet.....didn't exist

until now.

w6AAA.gif

edit:

Has anyone else noticed that with Amazon video the stream will take about 1-2 minutes to become HD. When the video starts it's looks very low quality and takes a moment to clear itself up. Anyway to fix this? I've never experienced this with the Vudu app

pacman85

https://www.sonyrewards.com/en/gateway/?offerlink=SPHE_Oct17_Paid_Enroll_FreeMovie

After signing up for Sony Rewards, they will send you an email with a code that you redeem here:

So can I watch this movie through the movies anywhere thing? Or is it only tied to this Sony Rewards website? If so, that sucks.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I have a UK/IE code for Wonder Woman 4K.

First PM gets it. Again it's UK/Ireland ONLY

Well this is fortuitous. Found out my ancient Rewards account was locked for inactivity the other day so this is great timing.

I got a fandangonow code for Spidey Homecoming from a Best Buy purchase that I cancelled. Favorite Spidey animated series meme wins it. Minimum four hour entry period after that whenever I think to hop on and end it I’ll send it out to the winner.

I got a fandangonow code for Spidey Homecoming from a Best Buy purchase that I cancelled. Favorite Spidey animated series meme wins it. Minimum four hour entry period after that whenever I think to hop on and end it I’ll send it out to the winner.

BlDWRGy.jpg

I hope this counts!

This is my favorite.

Spiderman-Computer-Desk.jpg

Syriel

It's a stretch, but the user had an animated series Spider-man avatar...

ulSUm7X.png

I have some duplicate digital codes (US) to give away.

John Wick
The Fifth Element

I like the gif game so I'll say, whoever posts my favorite gif of a Boogeyman/Bogeyman/baba yaga gets John Wick.

Fifth Element can be had by posting the best ultimate weapon/really cool weapon gif.

I'll check back around 5:30 or so and pick winners.

Mikurden

tumblr_lrois2kYXm1qj41h3o1_500.jpg

DOWN

Banned

John Wick
The Fifth Element

I like the gif game so I'll say, whoever posts my favorite gif of a Boogeyman/Bogeyman/baba yaga gets John Wick.

Fifth Element can be had by posting the best ultimate weapon/really cool weapon gif.

For Fifth Element, I’ll post a recent favorite which are the exo-weapons from Edge of Tomorrow.
Cruise-Edge-of-Tomorrow2.gif

John Wick
The Fifth Element

here for John Wick
1501700137_995_the-story-and-modern-influence-of-baba-yaga.gif

psychotron

John Wick
The Fifth Element

Love Fifth Element!!

zelda_twilight_princess_master_sword_replica__58405.1394552852.1280.1280.jpg

BtuAfbTD5tNbw4U6c4g6sn-1200-80.jpg

and finally, the ultimate weapon!!!!!......

b309f9c0645f955a61b9e7906f62b8fa-noisy-cricket.jpg

Noisy Cricket

Okay seriously...it's this one. Look out for that little red button!

fifthelement-zorg-gun.jpg

4woAIVV.gif

RBH

4fb5f9aa7ed6ffbd93db13032895ff66.jpg

John Wick
The Fifth Element

JOHN WICK -
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

5TH ELEMENT -
giphy.gif

Top Bottom