• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The King Of Fighters XIII Hype

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Console exclusive tag mode plz. Fersis, use your crazy fanboy powers to make it happen.

shidoshi said:
The day Chang and/or Choi return to KOF is the day I stop playing the series!

We should hang out.

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
shidoshi said:
The day Chang and/or Choi return to KOF is the day I stop playing the series!

It would be a sad day, but they're not my least fav characters (that's Iori and Vanessa)

Finaika

luka said:
We should hang out.
zthsgl.jpg
randomavatar.php

Fersis said:
KOF MOVIE NOTES:
- Mai is the lead.
- Iori is dating Mai.
- Rugal uses a machine gun and a fake britsh accent.
- Mr. Big is white.
- Terry is a CIA agent.
- Kyo Kusanagi is a western guy.
- Saisyu is japanese at least.
- Mature and Vice are lovers. MOVIE OF THE FOREVER!
- Rugal is like The Joker. T__T
- Ramon,Shermie and Duo Lon are named. (They talk via cellphone.. yeah i wonder whats Duo Lon ring tone)
- 'Riot Of The Blood' Iori
- WTF Ending

Whoa! So it's out or has it just been leaked online? Sounds.. KINDA cool?

No Kyokugen Team ;_;

Fersis said:
KOF MOVIE NOTES:
- Mai is the lead.
- Iori is dating Mai.
- Mr. Big is white.
- Terry is a CIA agent.
- Ramon,Shermie and Duo Lon are named. (They talk via cellphone.. yeah i wonder whats Duo Lon ring tone)
- WTF Ending
wait.......they made a movie ??

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Choppasmith said:
Whoa! So it's out or has it just been leaked online? Sounds.. KINDA cool?

No Kyokugen Team ;_;
Wait ? No, not at all.
Its a mess, in fact if you love KOF dont watch it.

GrayFoxPL

Fersis said:
KOF MOVIE NOTES:
- Mai is the lead.
- Iori is dating Mai.
- Mr. Big is white.
- Terry is a CIA agent.
- WTF Ending

e0pij6.jpg

Pretty much the worse game movie made. Even Legend of Chun Li was better.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
GhaleonQ said:
*shakes head solemnly* I bumped the other topic, but since we're talking about it here: worse or better than Tekken, Fersis?
I havent watched Tekken yet, but at least in that movie the actors look like the characters.

Oh and Orochi.. LOLZ

bloodforge said:
Hate them too and would be a huge waste of character slots, wouldn't stop playing though.

14iiyir.gif

Any coincidence all these Chang hating fools all have little animu girl avatars? :lol

CHANG!

I really hope SNK pulls off a miracle with the home release of this. I would love to play against Fersis and other fans. :(

Damn thought we get some more info or vids only to see spoilers of that stupid fucking KOF movie i will never watch .

I don't care if put chang or choi back but they would not be my first picks .
I want the Orochi teams both versions.

-DarKaoZ-

Banned

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
The Take Out Bandit said:
14iiyir.gif

Any coincidence all these Chang hating fools all have little animu girl avatars? :lol

CHANG!

I really hope SNK pulls off a miracle with the home release of this. I would love to play against Fersis and other fans. :(

LOL , Oinari's a good series.

My argument with Chang and Choi isn't go much their designs, but their low-effort gameplay. Same reason I hate Iori and Vanessa in general.

GhaleonQ said:
*shakes head solemnly* I bumped the other topic, but since we're talking about it here: worse or better than Tekken, Fersis?
Tekken, better fights but this really isn't a compliment.
Kyo's suit is soooo bad, it looks like that other dude emulates Kyo but doesnt have fire powers.

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
Hi haters, I dedicate this drawing to you!

changluv.gif

If they gave Chang/Choi their old outfits back I'd like em more. Especially if they got their old KOF95 moves instead of their OP new ones. Weird you gave Choi his old outfit but not Chang.

I liked 95 Chang/Choi, it's just that Kim's outfit makes you scrubby.

GrayFoxPL

kurahadol said:
Hahaha to anyone who has seen the KoF movie, please tell me I was not the only one who died laughing at this.

Terry Bogard was the highlight of this movie. Lisping like a Duffy Duck made me lol.

2mcj5aa.gif

mollipen

Hey, give me Smart Chang and Cool Choi, and maybe we'll talk! Until then, GARBAGE.

TheKingofFighters2000.gif
TheKingofFighters2000-1.gif

Oh, and as bad as the movie looks, that text message cap is LOL.

Caj814

GrayFoxPL said:
Terry Bogard was the highlight of this movie. Lisping like a Duffy Duck made me lol.

2mcj5aa.gif

There definitely needs to be a dub over video done with the scenes.Replacing the original audio with the game KoF voices :lol

-DarKaoZ-

Banned
Good thing they didn't use the first one, her actual artwork stance is way better!

Also here is a short synopsis from Professor:
Ogura says he likes drawing heavyweights and old guys, while pretty boys and females gives him a hard time. On the other hand, he actually likes drawing Ash, one reason being that he became in charge of the series' illustration during Ash's chapter and he ended up working on the character more than Kyo or Iori.

Hwa, as a Muay-thai fighter, was drawn with a thin but muscular body. Ogura says it was fun to draw Hwa since he's one of the rare characters in KOF that looks evil. The developers for some reason kept telling him to draw Hwa's teeth small. Team Ikarai was also fun for Ogura, except that all of their costume details were really time-consuming.

Just a question, was Ogura the one we thought quit SNKP after KOFXII? I recall it was him, but maybe I got the wrong guy on this rumor. :lol

hteng

Banned
Fersis said:
KOF MOVIE NOTES:
- Mai is the lead.
- Iori is dating Mai.
- Mr. Big is white.
- Terry is a CIA agent.
- WTF Ending

what the fuck is this shit?! lol

shidoshi said:
Hey, give me Smart Chang and Cool Choi, and maybe we'll talk!

TheKingofFighters2000.gif
I'm just waiting for any excuse for SNK to put Smart Chang in KoF as a fully playable character. I don't care how crazy/messed up the reason is, just MAKE HIM PLAYABLE.

Fersis

-DarKaoZ- said:
Good thing they didn't use the first one, her actual artwork stance is way better!

Also here is a short synopsis from Professor:

Just a question, was Ogura the one we thought quit SNKP after KOFXII? I recall it was him, but maybe I got the wrong guy on this rumor. :lol
Wasnt Nona? (He was working as a freelancer)

By the way, Dreamcancel.com is going to have lots of videos KOFXIII from UFO arcade.
I also registered in the forums, pretty much every UFO and AI KOFXIII player is there.
And seems more friendly than SRK!

-DarKaoZ- said:
I just notice the One Piece reference in Cool Choi. He fixes his glasses like Kuro from Ussop Saga.

That is kinda nice, can't believe I never notice that. :lol
I don't think so man, he just has claws for fingers so he can't exactly do it the normal way.

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
Fersis said:
Wasnt Nona? (He was working as a freelancer)

By the way, Dreamcancel.com is going to have lots of videos KOFXIII from UFO arcade.
I also registered in the forums, pretty much every UFO and AI KOFXIII player is there.

One of the things holding SNK back in the US was lack of a good game site like 8WR/dustloop/etc.

-DarKaoZ-

Banned
Prime crotch said:
I don't think so man, he just has claws for fingers so he can't exactly do it the normal way.

There are lots of other ways to fix your glasses if you had fingers like those, I mean you can use the knuckles etc. Heck, the way Kuro from One Piece does is the most dangerous way to fix your glasses, since the blades/fingers/whatever are pointing at the direction of your face.

The most "logical" way is to point them away of your face, yet it doesn't look that "cool", that is why I believe it's a reference to One Piece character Kuro.

And you are right Fersis, it was Nona, for some reason I thought it was Ogura.

arstal said:
One of the things holding SNK back in the US was lack of a good game site like 8WR/dustloop/etc.
Wasn't Orochinagi it back in the day? I might be remembering wrong since it's been awhile since I've been there. I mean, they weren't dedicated to strictly the games, but they definitely covered the franchise as a whole.

Fersis said:
Ooh, thanks for the link. Hopefully this site will become the new hub that SNK was missing.

Fake edit: More context makes me happy.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Prime crotch said:

Well in 2002 his HSDM was called Shakushi.

So he's referenced Kuro before(or later in this case I guess)

I thought the same thing when I saw it.

That IS NOT CHANG! >:|
That's why I like him.

*cough*

Actually, I don't have any problem with regular Chang (I like him way better than Choi), I just happen to like Smart Chang much more than the original duo. (I'm pretty indifferent to Cool Choi.)

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
Heretic Kazuma said:
Wasn't Orochinagi it back in the day? I might be remembering wrong since it's been awhile since I've been there. I mean, they weren't dedicated to strictly the games, but they definitely covered the franchise as a whole.

Ooh, thanks for the link. Hopefully this site will become the new hub that SNK was missing.

Fake edit: More context makes me happy.

ON is still around, but it's mostly dead.

DC looks like it has a concentration on gameplay that the other sites lack.

Gunloc said:
That's why I like him.

*cough*

Actually, I don't have any problem with regular Chang (I like him way better than Choi), I just happen to like Smart Chang much more than the original duo. (I'm pretty indifferent to Cool Choi.)

:|

Top Bottom