• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Preview Thread

Grakl

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| Experience the Challenge of Endless Adventure

I like this, but because it's a launch title it should be

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| Experience the Challenge of Endless Adventure on the Nintendo Switch wherever you go!

The OT needs a Zelda 1 reference. It will be like going full circle

The Legend of Zelda |OT| Breath of the Wild

I don't understand how this hasn't been considered. Highlights that this game realizes the ambitions of the original.

OT2 can still be called Breath |OT2[ Wild

I like clever thread titles as much as anyone. But this thread is making me hope that the creator just picks something random that nobody likes so I can witness the freakout.

I mean, nobody feels the need to wring their hands about the actual content of the OT, which is where all the actual work is (Nor should they, I'm sure Ubermatik will do great). But the fucking title better be befitting of The Game Of The Generation™ or god save us all! Please guys. It'll be fine.

images

phanphare

Banned
Gotta admit. I think the Switch line-up is pretty good with the inclusion of indie titles

honestly it's all about Zelda for me but I love the steady stream of indies. having some be dated for March 9, some for just March, some for April, some for Spring, and some for Summer (as well as just 2017) is a good sign that there will be great games releasing consistently post-launch.

Nepenthe

Okay, considering none of my choices got on either poll, it needs to default to Open Your Eyes.

Don't let me down GAF. =P

EDIT: C'MON GAF.

Grakl

Open your eyes is pretentious, as it's either evoking shade, or just a cheesy line that says nothing about the game.

Top Bottom