• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Preview Thread

That was mentioned a while back, people were saying the game ran better in 720p over docked 900p

Saying that, has anyone tried playing with the dock output set to 480p instead of 1080p? I want to know if the switch benefits from a lower res output while docked.

I thought the dock was supposed to give it enough of a power boost that this wouldn't be an issue?

I know this thing is under powered, but I didn't expect 900p30 to be an issue for Zelda while docked.

SPOILERS

3ESKx6DsjS0WQ.gif

Ja91z7CKP1VQs.gif

guek

Banned
Hahahahahahahahaha

Looks like the hater salt has already started to flow. Not surprising at all what posters it's coming from either.

Get ready for more "if this ps2 level game didn't have Zelda in the title, no one would care!" posts.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Looks like the hater salt has already started to flow. Not surprising at all what posters it's coming from either.

Get ready for more "if this ps2 level game didn't have Zelda in the title, no one would care!" posts.

Kind of a shame Caipirinha got banned, he would of been pretty entertaining in this thread.

kc44135

Yeah, trying to stay out of the thread, but are folks interested in the Wii U version going to have to wait until release date to find out how it is? Considering buying that one for my brother, but want to know how it is beforehand.

Yeah, that's seemingly the case. Nintendo is being completely radio silent on Zelda Wii U. That's either because they want to push the Switch version (because they want people to buy a Switch), or it's because the Wii U version is hot garbage. I'm hoping for the former, but fearing the latter. :/

I didn't watch that video, but it sucks that the thumbnail spoiled it for me. And people talking about what happens in the video. Probably my fault that I'm in here, though.

The TV's (Samsung KS8000) always ready for full RGB, since I had to go through this with the PS4 Pro. For some reason, the Switch won't choose Full RGB Range in the options. It just defaults back to whatever the current option is, Automatic or Limited. Intriguing.

So you need to put your tv back onto limited and then the washed out haze should be fixed right?

Top Bottom