• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword |OT| Home of Punkin' Chunkin' Champion 2011

Ydahs

Just completed the game. What a remarkable experience.

(may contain some minor, indirect spoilers)

Thankfully the small issues many encountered didn't really affect me, though I think the many negative impressions kind of hurt my own early on. Once I stopped reading this thread and played the game without reading other impressions, I began to enjoy it a lot more. I guess I only perceived the game was lacking in certain areas only because I was told that it was.

Well anyway, the charm of this game is unlike any other game I've played (yes, better than Wind Waker). The art style, the vibrant colours, the characters, the story. All of it was superb. Would have loved for more varied enemies though. Felt there was a lack of variation towards the end. Boss battles were top notch though.

Regarding the graphics, the only issue I had was with the jaggies. I didn't really get the feeling that Nintendo was limited by the hardware because they absolutely nailed the look and feel they set out to achieve. Facial animations were also top notch. You know, I'd love a realistic Zelda game on the WiiU, but I wouldn't be disappointed if they really fleshed out this artstyle on a HD console (or alternatively, bring it to the 3DS!).

Loved the fact that the areas we visit between dungeons were like dungeons themselves. Sure, it would have been better if there were a couple more locations to visit, but the idea to flesh out each area by revisiting it and new parts of it really made it feel like a world. This wasn't done in any previous title and no 3D game really had 'dungeons outside of dungeons'. It would have been nice to have it all connected with an overworld though.

Motion controls were impeccable, but a couple of implementations of it were not. I've seen a lot of numbers thrown around that sword swinging only works 80%-90% of the time. For me, it's a lot higher than that. Every swing was registered as intended. I think the fault with sword swinging was more with the way people were actually swinging. My brother was having issues with it himself, but when I watched him swing while fighting an enemy, it was more waggle than swing. I think the key is to make small and fluid motions as opposed to small and snappy motions. The thing with motion controls is that you have to learn how to do an action. It's not going to come naturally from the outset. With time, many will get better and before long it'll become second nature.

Bomb rolling was an issue. Since I was playing on a chair (due to back pain) I could easily position my hand properly, but when I played it on a couch it wasn't as easy. Leaping also failed to register at times (though I figured out late in the game that waggle and moving the stick in the direction you want is all that's needed).

Now, the main issue many had: fetch quests and padding. Some of these I didn't mind but others I did. Fighting
The Imprisoned three times
felt unnecessary and I wasn't a fan of the
Silent Realm
sections. The latter wasn't as bad as I expected, but I would have preferred if they had approached it differently. Besides these, I didn't really have a problem with any fetch quest as none were actually boring, but I can see why many felt they were. I think this is the main issue which Nintendo has to address. Don't get rid of them, but make them more streamlined.

+ Motion controls (needs to return)
+ Item upgrading, rupee relevancy (finally)
+ UI (ease of weapon and item access)
+ Story, characters (Groose!)
+ Art style
+ Dungeons
+ Sidequests

- Unnecessary padding (mainly
fighting The Imprisoned three times
)
- Minor issues which shouldn't be there (bug notifications, slow text)
- Lack of enemy variations (
The fact that some enemies appeared for the first time right before the final Ghirahim fight kinda annoyed me
)
- Game breaking glitch (anyone could have fallen for this. Unacceptable for a flagship title from a company who has such high standards)

I might need to replay TP to be sure, but I'd say it's eclipsed it to be my favourite Zelda of all time.

Myriadis

I just finished the second temple now. That was awesome. I was also one of them who didn't enjoy the first two hours, but it got so much better for me. But I also really liked the first temple and especially the first boss - finally a boss again that I can take seriously. The second temple had a nice first half, but the second part is clearly the great one for me. I loved the part after the Master Key.The second boss isn't a piece of cake either. I think they absolutely nailed it with the difficulty.

I wonder, I didn't like the fetch quest in the first area at all (
finding Kikiwis
), but I really loved the one in the second area (
Finding five key pieces
). Maybe because I took a different approach to that - before that, I just used dowsing constanly, and the second time, I used dowsing to point at the general direction and had to find the exact spot for myself.

zigg

so every 10 minutes i lose control of link and have to unconnect then reconnect the nunchuck

but it's not the wii remote or nunchuck as i played mario galaxy and twilight princess for over 2 hours without it happening...

is my wii motionplus attachment busted?
It really does sound more to me like your Nunchuk is busted, losing center. Though I guess it could be the M+ passthrough too... try blowing out the M+ port and the Nunchuk's plug with canned air maybe?

PooBone

Can't stop thinking about what my wife said "the beginning of Ocarina was kinda boring too, but at least in 20 minutes you were in the first dungeon."

I played a bit longer, 3 and a half hours in. Still not to the first temple, still not having a bit of fun. Ocarina of Time is one of my 3 favorite games of all time, I played through Twilight Princess, had some issues with it, but still really enjoyed it. (even though the first hour or so of that game was incredibly slow as well) This is just a horrible experience personally. Maybe I hate motion controls and that makes this game just "not for me." But then I look at the fundamentals, the amount of reading, paired with the HORRIBLE and repetitive writing. Maybe it's not laziness on Nintendo's part, it's could just be lack of attention paid to the beginning game. People saying I shouldn't judge a game just two or three hours in, I judge every game by the first 30 minutes. If it wasn't for the name on the box I would have quit for good by now. I've never played a game so long while having zero fun.

A lot of the issues with this game aren't even related to the game but to the hardware, constantly having to re-center the pointer removes any sort of added "immersion" that the motion controls adds. The graphics are butt ugly because the Wii is a weak console. If this game were designed for the Wii U, it might be amazing, but when you go from playing Skyrim to this, it feels like your eyes are bleeding. Replacing buttons with "shake the nunchuck" making you have to hold a button and shake to roll, or do a throwing motion to toss something.... I don't find any enjoyment or redeeming factors whatsoever in these elements. I understand why some people would, but I like to sit back and relax while I game.

I can kind of sympathise there. Early on for me the game had a sort of "Final Fantasy meets Harry Potter" feel to it which was entirely not my cup of tea. It took some getting used to, like getting past the point where the graphics style actually matters for starters.

But y'know, that's not at all unusual in a Zelda. We've done it all before in game after game after game. It's kind of traditional.

If you hate the hud, turn it off (it took me a while to realise you could, serve me right for not reading the manual).

If you hate dowsing, don't use it (took me a while to realise that it isn't mandatory - but it does become very useful later on).

Nintendo being lazy? Now you're going way too far, especially after only 2 hours huh? I'm in about 83 hours (I like going slow) but there's plenty of good in there. Loads. Don't know where you are right now, but I found the first time in skyloft a bit skant and over-texty and backgroundy and the first bit of overworld unnecessarily fiddly and confusing to navigate.

It got better pretty quickly after that (the first dungeon was, for me, pretty damn hard for a first dungeon) and then it kind of goes crazy - don't expect a predictable progression here from gentle to harder to hardest, it isn't quite that simple. I've had (I think) three genuine shocks in the game so far.

When it gets better for you I can't tell. Your call. But I'd give yourself another 20-30 hours, I'm an adult with more important things in life than spending the better part of a work week hoping a game can convince me it's good.
Thanks for the response. I definitely won't give it 20-30 hours if I'm not having a good time but I will press on through the first temple to see if it picks up.
I did turn off the HUD after a while.
It seems to me that the dowsing is pretty important, at least this early on, it just seems like a poorly designed gameplay trope with some kind of BS wrapping around it to try and make sense of the mechanics. It's not fun, it's a way for designers to lead you where you need to go without having properly designed spaces that give you subtle hints on where to go.

spekkeh

Banned
Personally I loved the beginning, at least the parts where the characters interacted. Very whimsical and a believable chemistry between Link and Zelda. It was when I had to do the dungeons that I was getting bored. (but yeah the game is hella ugly coming from Skyrim, you do get used to it though and some of the later areas are more beautiful)

mattoz85

This game is amazing. I don't just mean the story or the gameplay, but the design just blows me away.

Minor fourth dungeon spoiler:

When you go into the first room with the
lilypads
and it flips over when you land after the drop from the door. When it first happened, I was like, okay, what was the point of that? Then you go into the next room and it becomes a necessary mechanic that you would otherwise have no idea how to utilize if it weren't for dropping down when you entered the first room. Something so small, yet so ingenious in terms of design.

This is the best Zelda game I've played since OOT. (I loved Wind Waker, but not as much as everyone else.) I get the same feeling playing this game as I did playing OOT when I was like 13. I thought Skyrim was my personal GOTY, but Skyward Sword is just pure fun.

Marco1

I bought my son a wii for Christmas but I can't seem to locate the skyward sword controller pack anywhere. Was it a limited edition?
Thanks.

PooBone

Personally I loved the beginning, at least the parts where the characters interacted. Very whimsical and a believable chemistry between Link and Zelda. It was when I had to do the dungeons that I was getting bored. (but yeah the game is hella ugly coming from Skyrim, you do get used to it though and some of the later areas are more beautiful)

I should probably play one to completion and then the other instead of flip flopping back and forth between the two. Especially because the environments aren't all that dissimilar. Seeing Faron Woods after exploring a forest in Skyrim is somewhat appalling.

Dr.Hadji

Thanks for the response. I definitely won't give it 20-30 hours if I'm not having a good time but I will press on through the first temple to see if it picks up.
I did turn off the HUD after a while.
It seems to me that the dowsing is pretty important, at least this early on, it just seems like a poorly designed gameplay trope with some kind of BS wrapping around it to try and make sense of the mechanics. It's not fun, it's a way for designers to lead you where you need to go without having properly designed spaces that give you subtle hints on where to go.

They do have subtle hints. They're just........ subtle and might not be like the ones you are used to seeing.

PooBone

Why is so unimaginable that you wouldn't get everything a game is trying to tell you?

Eh, it's probably because I'm trying to rush through everything now to get past all this repetitive dialogue and hide and seek crap to get to the first temple.

ASIS

The job of the game designer is to create an introduction that immediately grabs the attention of the player. If the game fails to do so, it is not the player's fault (unless they just aren't a fan of the genre/franchise, period), and it is asinine to blame him for not being interested when the game failed to be interesting.

The game does get better, but he shouldn't have to wait. When I replayed OoT on my 3DS, it took me all of like fifteen minutes to get to the first dungeon. OoT has many other flaws that have been improved upon via iteration throughout the series, but it undeniably has the better intro compared to Skyward Sword.

See, that's the problem, I think they did a great job at it. It was completely necessary storywise, and many tutorials were optional.

People here want a game that throws you straight into action. That's fine, but if anything dares to oppose that it's always considered bad. That's just not true. This isn't a design flaw practically because I, along with many people, actually enjoyed the beginning.

And every game gets better after its opening.

See, that's the problem, I think they did a great job at it.
You do.

YOU do.

He doesn't. I don't. Other people don't. It's not our fault if we don't like it. It's the designer's fault for not immediately drawing us in with compelling gameplay. I forced myself to slog through shit so I could get to gold. This is a horrible fucking thing, and I should never be put in such a position, but I did it anyway, because I love Zelda games. There is not a single Zelda game I haven't liked overall. That doesn't mean they're fucking perfect, and I'm never, ever going to tell myself to think otherwise just because some idiot designer decided I should have to think differently.

Later on, the town became more interesting, when things would change as I progressed through the game. That was fun. But in the beginning it was fucking stupid boring. Give me a goddamn sword from the start. It's a Zelda game. I'm not playing it to chase around a dumb bird. I'm playing it to explore the world and its dungeons.

They could've cut down the beginning to like twenty minutes long and kept everything important and it would've been a million times better and no one would be complaining.

Shiggy

For some reason the game is getting boring. While it's still the first 3D Zelda game I enjoy because of streamlined traveling and better controls, I'm kind of bored after the third boss. The mining facility was kind of monotonous.
I hope it gets more interesting now again. It's not that the game is badly designed, it's just my personal opinion. It looks like these hour-long action adventures are just not my cup of tea. MP3 felt the same, that's why I did not bother to play MP1 and MP2.

ASIS

You do.

YOU do.

He doesn't. I don't. Other people don't. It's not our fault if we don't like it. It's the designer's fault for not immediately drawing us in with compelling gameplay. I forced myself to slog through shit so I could get to gold. This is a horrible fucking thing, and I should never be put in such a position, but I did it anyway, because I love Zelda games. There is not a single Zelda game I haven't liked overall. That doesn't mean they're fucking perfect, and I'm never, ever going to tell myself to think otherwise just because some idiot designer decided I should have to think differently.

Later on, the town became more interesting, when things would change as I progressed through the game. That was fun. But in the beginning it was fucking stupid boring. Give me a goddamn sword from the start. It's a Zelda game. I'm not playing it to chase around a dumb bird. I'm playing it to explore the world and its dungeons.

They could've cut down the beginning to like twenty minutes long and kept everything important and it would've been a million times better and no one would be complaining.
The beginning can be done in 30 minutes, if not less.
For some reason the game is getting boring. While it's still the first 3D Zelda game I enjoy because of streamlined traveling and better controls, I'm kind of bored after the third boss. The mining facility was kind of monotonous.
I hope it gets more interesting now again. It's not that the game is badly designed, it's just my personal opinion. It looks like these hour-long action adventures are just not my cup of tea. MP3 felt the same, that's why I did not bother to play MP1 and MP2.

Where are you exactly?

beastmode

It really does sound more to me like your Nunchuk is busted, losing center. Though I guess it could be the M+ passthrough too... try blowing out the M+ port and the Nunchuk's plug with canned air maybe?
I'll try playing Wii Sports Resort for an extended period of time and see if it happens.

If it is something wrong with the Nunchuk or Wii MotionPlus... why does it only happen in Skyward Sword? (Since I always leave the Wii MotionPlus attachment on in non-MotionPlus games...)

The game is still really playable but every now and then Link will run off a cliff at random or start walking the wrong way. :(

Second time around, sure, when you know exactly where everything is. First time around it's unclear to most people what's optional and what's not. Not to mention all the extra bullshit once you get down to the surface, before you even get to the Kikwi hunting part. That's where I started really enjoying the game.

Point is, just because you like something, doesn't mean other people have to, and it doesn't mean it's objectively good. You have a strange habit of jumping down people's throats in this thread when they express distaste for something that you happened to enjoy.

EDIT: That's not really fair. I apologize. Just that one comment specifically set me off. "I'm sorry... are you blaming Nintendo for being lazy while you only played 2 hours of a game before judging it?" You're basically blaming him for not being enthralled by something he didn't create. You do realize that's a ridiculous thing to say, right?

Shiggy

Where are you exactly?

I just finished that third boss and the dungeon before that boss just didn't make too much fun. I'm now going back to some place in Faron Woods, don't know what it's called in English..

(I actually prefer flying around and doing some sidequests, but there aren't any left at the moment as far as I see)

beastmode

Minor fourth dungeon spoiler:

When you go into the first room with the
lilypads
and it flips over when you land after the drop from the door. When it first happened, I was like, okay, what was the point of that? Then you go into the next room and it becomes a necessary mechanic that you would otherwise have no idea how to utilize if it weren't for dropping down when you entered the first room. Something so small, yet so ingenious in terms of design.
Pretty sure I remember something exactly like this in the first dungeon in Twilight Princess...

and Valve does similar things but more naturally. In Episode One there is an area that you need your crowbar but in the previous space it was all combat so inbetween them they put a boarded up door that you have to smash with your crowbar that will subconciously put the crowbar into your "active tool set."

spekkeh

Banned
They do it a lot in this game, I just entered the fourth dungeon, but had already noticed it at least six times previously. I'm on the lookout for these kind of things admittedly.

ASIS

Second time around, sure, when you know exactly where everything is. First time around it's unclear to most people what's optional and what's not. Not to mention all the extra bullshit once you get down to the surface, before you even get to the Kikwi hunting part. That's where I started really enjoying the game.

Point is, just because you like something, doesn't mean other people have to, and it doesn't mean it's objectively good. You have a strange habit of jumping down people's throats in this thread when they express distaste for something that you happened to enjoy.

EDIT: That's not really fair. I apologize. Just that one comment specifically set me off. "I'm sorry... are you blaming Nintendo for being lazy while you only played 2 hours of a game before judging it?" You're basically blaming him for not being enthralled by something he didn't create. You do realize that's a ridiculous thing to say, right?

Okay, first of all take a look at this thread more clearly, I only reply to those I believe some are factually incorrect, when I have an opposing opinion and I just want to express it, or when I just want to discuss the game. I have never been jumping on people's throats and really if it was not obvious I'll just say it here loud and clear: I respect everyone's opinions, even if I sometimes disagree with them.

Now that that's out of the way, let's talk about the opening. Whether he, you, or I enjoyed the beginning is not exactly the point I was trying to make. He called Nintendo lazy and that people are giving this game a free pass for it's long beginning just because it's Zelda. That is not an expression of preference, that was a direct statement to all those who enjoyed the game. Saying that basically we bought it and enjoyed it solely because it's Zelda, and I had a huge problem with that.

Furthermore, as already stated, whether the beginning was enjoyable or not is not even close to what I'm talking about here. I said they did a great job because it laid a strong foundation for the coming events as well as (optionally) giving the players tutorials to get a hold of the game (the only forced tutorial is the flying one I believe). Compare this with TP's opening, where you were herding goats for no reason, catching fish for no reason, using a hawk (and never using it again in the game) for no reason. There were many things in that game that could have been cut without any consequences. So tell me, what parts of SS's opening could be cut without ANY consequences what so ever?

I just finished that third boss and the dungeon before that boss just didn't make too much fun. I'm now going back to some place in Faron Woods, don't know what it's called in English..

(I actually prefer flying around and doing some sidequests, but there aren't any left at the moment as far as I see)

... are you "in" that place or are you still going to it?

beastmode

Furthermore, as already stated, whether the beginning was enjoyable or not is not even close to what I'm talking about here. I said they did a great job because it laid a strong foundation for the coming events as well as (optionally) giving the players tutorials to get a hold of the game (the only forced tutorial is the flying one I believe). Compare this with TP's opening, where you were herding goats for no reason, catching fish for no reason, using a hawk (and never using it again in the game) for no reason. There were many things in that game that could have been cut without any consequences. So tell me, what parts of SS's opening could be cut without ANY consequences what so ever?
The cutscenes and slow-ass dialogue. (I still somewhat enjoyed it.)

spekkeh

Banned
By the way I'm hugely disappointed by the music. Listening to the orchestral cd before this, I really hoped there would be more orchestral music. The dungeon music I actually find immensely grating at times, with the same annoying tune being looped after a few seconds over and over. How anyone could find that pleasurable is beyond me.

ASIS

The cutscenes and slow-ass dialogue. (I still somewhat enjoyed it.)

The cutscenes and dialogue establish Link's relationship with Zelda, the condition of Skyloft, Groose's stance on Link and Zelda, and finally, the "destiny" Link and Zelda must fulfill.

They were important because it's the ground foundation of the story.

beastmode

By the way I'm hugely disappointed by the music. Listening to the orchestral cd before this, I really hoped there would be more orchestral music. The dungeon music I actually find immensely grating at times, with the same annoying tune being looped after a few seconds over and over. How anyone could find that pleasurable is beyond me.
I find the audio and visuals to evoke the feeling of the most tasteful anime. A nice change for Zelda after Lord of the Rings/Mulan.

By the way, the music in Twilight Princess was a joke, that shit they play in the Twilight Realm drives me mad.
The cutscenes and dialogue establish Link's relationship with Zelda, the condition of Skyloft, Groose's stance on Link and Zelda, and finally, the "destiny" Link and Zelda must fulfill.

They were important because it's the ground foundation of the story.
It could've been more concise. Alternatively (and preferably,) the game could just have had less emphasis on story altogether.

Edit: Also, something something voice acting.

You're not really responding to what I'm saying. I'll quote it again, for you.

"I'm sorry... are you blaming Nintendo for being lazy while you only played 2 hours of a game before judging it?" You're basically blaming him for not being enthralled by something he didn't create. You do realize that's a ridiculous thing to say, right?

Whether or not he stated his opinion in a stupid manner (he did) is irrelevant, because your response is just as bad, if not worse. "YOU CAN'T SAY YOU DON'T LIKE THE GAME BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T PLAY IT LONG ENOUGH." No! He didn't like it, period. Requiring someone to trudge through something they don't like just so they can say they played the whole thing and "YES it is FOR SURE terrible the WHOLE TIME!!" is a horrible position to take. A game's job is not to build up to greatness. Its job is to be great from beginning to end. If it doesn't achieve that for someone, it's either because they don't like it, or because the game designer failed to capture their attention.

As for the rest...

So tell me, what parts of SS's opening could be cut without ANY consequences what so ever?

I'm not playing this game. Anything I say you will immediately disagree with. That, and the fact that it's not something I ever wanted to argue about in the first place contributes to me ending this now. Maybe someone else will take you up on this, but not me. Sorryyyy.

ASIS

It could've been more concise. Alternatively (and preferably,) the game could just have had less emphasis on story altogether.

Edit: Also, something something voice acting.

Ah yes, now we're talking. As much as I liked the story in this game I too wish Zelda wouldn't become this focused on story again. I don't know, I just really like the fairytale-like storytelling more for this series. Also agreed on VA.

But that still doesn't make what they did a horrible mistake, or anything even close to that.
You're not really responding to what I'm saying. I'll quote it again, for you.

Whether or not he stated his opinion in a stupid manner (he did) is irrelevant, because your response is just as bad, if not worse. "YOU CAN'T SAY YOU DON'T LIKE THE GAME BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T PLAY IT LONG ENOUGH." No! He didn't like it, period. Requiring someone to trudge through something they don't like just so they can say they played the whole thing and "YES it is FOR SURE terrible the WHOLE TIME!!" is a horrible position to take. A game's job is not to build up to greatness. Its job is to be great from beginning to end. If it doesn't achieve that for someone, it's either because they don't like it, or because the game designer failed to capture their attention.

As for the rest...

I'm not playing this game. Anything I say you will immediately disagree with. That, and the fact that it's not something I ever wanted to argue about in the first place contributes to me ending this now. Maybe someone else will take you up on this, but not me. Sorryyyy.
Yeah, upon further reflection I suppose I did phrase my opinion rather poorly. But again, as I said before, if he wanted the action, it's coming, even if we were to humor the idea of it being a design flaw he still should wait because well... that's what he wants from the game after all.

And I am also sorry for dragging you into this argument, if you don't want to have it, fine by me.

For the bolded part, however, how do you differentiate between the two?

And I am also sorry for dragging you into this argument, if you don't want to have it, fine by me.

You have nothing to apologize for, here. It's just not the kind of discussion I find particularly engaging.

For the bolded part, however, how do you differentiate between the two?

Yeah when reading over my post, I was questioning whether or not to keep that bit, because it wasn't really clear or important, hah. But now I guess I'm stuck talking about it. O:

It's a fuzzy line, hard to tell. Especially since the latter can result in the former. U:

It could also be any number of other factors, like buggy code (not so much the designer's fault), but for the sake of hypotheticals, let's assume everything is "perfect" except for the game design, which includes mechanics, systems, and level design. If one generally likes the genre or franchise or whatever and still dislikes the game, it's possible bad design is the cause of that distaste. If it's something entirely foreign to them, it's near impossible to tell, until they try more things belonging to the genre/franchise/whatever.

beastmode

by the way, who at nintendo put that fucking diving challenge that i failed 10 times in the middle of an important "emotional" cutscene?

beastmode

so i'm in the skyview temple and i hit the switch that made the water rise

can't find anymore and that's all fi tells me to do

help?

(btw, does anyone else notice that link's movement feels sloppy in comparison to tp? or is this just another problem caused by my fucked up wii motionplus/nunchuk/wii remote?)

So I got to the
first trial bit in Faron

Holy shit, I didn't think Nintendo could be so creatively bankrupt. You took the worst part of TP and put it in another game ....wow

Don't get me wrong, when the game is on it's ON!
But thus far (20 hours in), there's too much stuff that doesn't justify a OMFGBBQ 10 10 10 in my book.

Actually at the same spot as you more or less. Yeah, the 3rd dungeon went on for far too long and the game in general has hit a bit of a bore spike like most Zeldas do for me. I find I just need to take constant breaks when playing it, unlike other games. Always wondered why.

don't worry, I've yet to be really impressed with it.

After 20 hours, it STILL hasn't digested =(

Andrew.

Banned
You guys are nuts...the game is awesome...its my GOTY....although i just started skyrim so that may change...either way its at least #2

Dr.Hadji

So I got to the
first trial bit in Faron

Holy shit, I didn't think Nintendo could be so creatively bankrupt. You took the worst part of TP and put it in another game ....wow

Nintendo using elements from previous games in a series? Whoa crazy stuff there. You're right they must be out of ideas.

Top Bottom