• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword |OT| Home of Punkin' Chunkin' Champion 2011

jonno394

K1LLER7 said:
amazon? mines still stuck at dispatching soon :(

Yeah amazon uk. It's annoying in that I pre-ordered around a year ago and had to cancel it and re-order for the Limited edition as it would probably have shipped earlier (if it's first come first serve)

Dr.Hadji

TheExplodingHead said:
Picking mine up later today after work and classes, can't wait! I figure I'll just have to thin my 12 hours of sleep down to 8 for a while. :p

What really? That seems like too much sleep.
And LOL at Fi being annoying. We'll just make another meme out of it like Navi and Kaebora Gaepora and call it a day. The hate for Kaebora is something I'll never understand though. He speaks to you some 5 times in the entire game plus his theme is rocking.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
jonno394 said:
Yeah amazon uk. It's annoying in that I pre-ordered around a year ago and had to cancel it and re-order for the Limited edition as it would probably have shipped earlier (if it's first come first serve)

I don't think it is. I did the same as you and re-ordered at the beginning of November and I have it.

Dr.Hadji said:
What really? That seems like too much sleep.
And LOL at Fi being annoying. We'll just make another meme out of it like Navi and Kaebora Gaepora and call it a day. The hate for Kaebora is something I'll never understand though. He speaks to you some 5 times in the entire game plus his theme is rocking.

That would be in-between 48-52 hours awake...

Oxx

The_Darkest_Red said:
That is a very odd decision but what a glorious day it will be for you Euro-gaffers. 3D Land is my favorite Mario game ever.

Isn't Mario and Sonic 2012 out as well? Seems like Nintendo found a gap between all the other blockbuster releases and threw all their games into it.

Anyway, I got a dispatch email from Amazon UK this afternoon!

zoukka

Amazon sent my limited edition and the arrival estimate is 24th, haha tomorrow morning i'll be at the stores and end up with two copies , fucking hell...

K444WSR

Go my despatch email from amazon this morning. Paid for next day delivery so fingers crossed I have it tomorrow. Going to pick up the collectors guide from game tomorrow aswell- don't really care about the various reviews, it's gonna be an awesome weekend

Penguin

Seems like Target may have an awesome deal

Nintendo Wii Console (Black) - includes New Super Mario Bros., console, Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack, MotionPlus Remote and Nunchuk. Free Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword vanilla edition with purchase. - $149.99

Haunted

Jocchan said:
I see nothing wrong with this.
dejpX.jpg

Cosmozone

Got it with CD included. Saturn broke the street date, tsk. tsk. Was unsure about the CD being really inside at first since you couldn't tell it from the standard case alone, only by what's printed on the cover, but it the CD fits in.

Cosmozone said:
Got it with CD included. Saturn broke the street date, tsk. tsk. Was unsure about the CD being really inside at first since you couldn't tell it from the standard case alone, only by what's printed on the cover, but it the CD fits in.
The Euro copy has its own slipcase for the CD, which is nice.

Big One

Banned
BY2K said:
I greatly doubt that. Plus, he never proved it.
Not going to disclose too much about how I got it, which is one of the reasons why I don't want to post a picture of it. I just have some good friends that I work with and I'll leave it at that. It is paid for, and I received a legit copy of it.

Apparently some other Wal-marts have broken street date also, so I know for fact most of them got them early whether they've released it early or not.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Big One said:
Not going to disclose too much about how I got it, which is one of the reasons why I don't want to post a picture of it. I just have some good friends that I work with and I'll leave it at that. It is paid for, and I received a legit copy of it.

Apparently some other Wal-marts have broken street date also, so I know for fact most of them got them early whether they've released it early or not.
Honestly, all you need to do is show the picture of the game and the box, not the receipt my goodness. It's not hard. The fact that you're unwilling to disclose it makes it sounds suspicious and crap. Isn't it a rule that you can't talk about the game with spoilers unless you prove that you have the game?

Big One said:

Why would posting a photo be an issue?

Does everybody agree that the first 3 or so hours are incredibly boring, holy fucking shit, it holds nothing on TP's opening. Those dialogues... please make it stop.

L0st Id3ntity said:
Does everybody agree that the first 3 or so hours are incredibly boring, holy fucking shit, it holds nothing on TP's opening. Those dialogues... please make it stop.
I do.

I hate Fi because it seems like her text never speeds up and A never appears to skip to the next dialogue phase.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Big One said:

We don't care how you got it, we just want proof that you do. Just post a picture of the game with a paper with your name on it next to it and bam, done.

Hi2u

Banned
I got mine today but I got skyrim, arkham city, rage, saints row 3 and xenoblade still to play through. been playing mostly skyrim as it blows the other games away for me.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
BY2K said:
We don't care how you got it, we just want proof that you do. Just post a picture of the game with a paper with your name on it next to it and bam, done.
This. It's not hard. Hell, if I got a game early, I would do it just to brag, no offense GAF, that I got it early.

L0st Id3ntity said:

I agree with the first part, disagree that it's worse than TP. Flying > wolfing.

Uchip

Banned
Hi2u said:
I got mine today but I got skyrim, arkham city, rage, saints row 3 and xenoblade still to play through. been playing mostly skyrim as it blows the other games away for me.

skyrim is great and all but it does feel like oblivion 1.5
if they patched the weird animations it would be a 10/10

BY2K

Membero Americo
Am I the only one that's never bothered by those kind of opening? I genuinely LIKE them.

I love the first 3 hours of TP.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Big One said:

Sure :lol

Alrus

BY2K said:
Am I the only one that's never bothered by those kind of opening? I genuinely LIKE them.

I love the first 3 hours of TP.

Nope, I had no issue with the first hours of TP. I liked them even (aside from the goat herding, that was pointless...)

Top Bottom