• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New and Improved Cricket Thread© - Now Roadblock Free!

Dead Man

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
No T20 love?

We won, like omg.

These matches are awesome when they are so close.
I just can't get into it. I'm glad people are liking it, I just vastly prefer Test and ODI's

Papa

Banned
Dead Man said:
I just can't get into it. I'm glad people are liking it, I just vastly prefer Test and ODI's

I like it enough. It's just a laugh and no one takes it too seriously. I see it as an entry point for people who wouldn't otherwise have the patience to watch a test match or even an ODI.

Dead Man

matt404au said:
I like it enough. It's just a laugh and no one takes it too seriously. I see it as an entry point for people who wouldn't otherwise have the patience to watch a test match or even an ODI.
Yeah, I've got no problem with it, I just don't enjoy it.

DeSo

Banned
What is this odd feeling? Is this winning? It's been a while.

Didn't think we had a hope when they had wickets in hand.

I know a lot of people don't like T20, and it's my least favourite form, but I just love cricket so I can't hate it.

I don't like cricket
Oh no
I love it

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
SumPog said:
Nine's commentary were going crazy over Finch **:lol emote**

You mean "THE TANK" goddamn Warnie wouldnt give up with that........ "Finch.... i mean The Tank is so good at this"

He is a good player though, he needs to grow a big handle bar moustache though.

SumPog

Neo Member
You mean "THE TANK" goddamn Warnie wouldnt give up with that........ "Finch.... i mean The Tank is so good at this"

He is a good player though, he needs to grow a big handle bar moustache though.

They did it with Tremlett as well hahaha, they just admired his body like a bunch of conspiratorial school girls.

Who was that other commentator? I didn't recognise his voice at all :\

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

Brayshore i think. He parrots a fair bit.

Oh and i think KP should be called Muttley from now on. Man he was swearing and carrying on for ages after he got hit for 4, think he was still muttering 3 balls later.

guidop

Really happy with the make up of this 20/20 side. Good young players and they all go about it in a really positive way. I would actually like this side to be our one day side

SumPog

Neo Member
Brayshore i think. He parrots a fair bit.

Oh and i think KP should be called Muttley from now on. Man he was swearing and carrying on for ages after he got hit for 4, think he was still muttering 3 balls later.

Hehe he's a little bit of an old man.

Grug

Brayshore i think. He parrots a fair bit

Yeah for the benefit of the non-AFL fans, James Brayshaw is an AFL commentator, president of the North Melbourne Kangaroos and co-host of the AFL Footy Show.

I think he did play a little bit of shield cricket at some point though.

Dead Man

Grug said:
Yeah for the benefit of the non-AFL fans, James Brayshaw is an AFL commentator, president of the North Melbourne Kangaroos and co-host of the AFL Footy Show.

I think he did play a little bit of shield cricket at some point though.
Yep, and he was rubbish at that too.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

guidop said:
Really happy with the make up of this 20/20 side. Good young players and they all go about it in a really positive way. I would actually like this side to be our one day side

Around the middle order needs some work i think. White, Hussey and Paine have some talent but they haven't really impressed batting. They have been damn good at everything else though ........... in the field.

But anyways they are a good competitive team as it is.

Grug

Absolutely spectacular runout by Mitch Johnson there.

Fucking phenomenal!

Edit: wow absolutely godly in super slow-mo. Top of middle stump off the boot. Insane.

Grug

Michael Clarke is infuriating.

Watson and Haddin set up a dream start to the innings, then Clarke comes in and drags the run-rate to a halt.

Score some runs or piss off.

Top Bottom