• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New and Improved Cricket Thread© - Now Roadblock Free!

Zapages

All England can do right now is that hope for that they don't collapse... They'll need to play for a good 1.5 days to anything against a huge score of about 350ish...

Pachael

As far as misleading numbers go, Broady's 6-for won't be applauded too much round here (unless somehow England sneaks out a draw)

Grug

master15 said:
Bumble's onto it "it was the haircut" :D

Hasn't Bumble been an absolute pleasure to listen to this series.

Not an ounce of bias, and that voice is just soothing. Love him.

Grug

speedpop said:
Haha oh shit, I miss another night of drama.

australia-flag.jpg

;)

tri_willy

northy!!! how did u drop it!? oh well, great day again for the aussies. hopefully we can clean the tail up by lunch on day 3 b4 the weather has a say

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
Stuart Mcgill seems more at ease hosting on SBS now. He's still not very good though :lol

oh well i've always liked him.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
:lol

It's good to see them drill the competition now and again. Can't believe it'll be day 3 tomorrow and the test match is almost over.

At least if Australia win this one, England have to definitely win the next test match to secure the trophy.

Meadows

Banned
Grug said:
Yep, you guys are in big trouble with Freddie gone.

Yeah - but I think the middle order especially let us down. Bopara, Bell and Collinwood all getting under 5 is ridiculous. No excuses for relying on two bowlers to get the most runs for your team.

tri_willy

bopara has been the biggest disappointment in the english team thus far. i'll be surprised if he doesnt get dropped. broad had saved his own bacon this test and is likely to play in the next.

Top Bottom