• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New and Improved Cricket Thread© - Now Roadblock Free!

Grug

Can't believe these tactics by Pakistan.

Over after over... bowling wide down off-side. Its Day 1 for fucks sake. Have a go.

Grug

112877.jpg

112883.jpg

Dizzan

MINI Member
Didn't expect that collapse! Katich is a gun.

Bit of trivia, but that is the first time Ponting has kissed his helmet.

Grug

Yeah I feel sorry for them.

Very poor form by the Pakistan cricket board to announce that Yousuf will be relinquished of the captaincy at the end of the tour. How about waiting until the tour is over before you announce that... dipshits.

Amateur hour. How humiliating for him.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Yeah it is. I was waiting for them to get bowled out for 80 or something so they would put Lethal Weapon on early :lol ended up watching that Australian movie on ABC about the asylam seekers....... was a good movie.

Pakistan definitely have the talent - they just need their top order to perform for once. I think batting first suits them better also...they seem to crumble under pressure when they're chasing any sort of total (see: Sydney test).

They should take the t20 as well, what with being world champions and all.

DeSo

Banned
We put up a damn good total and they got closer than I thought they would thanks to Afridi. I feel so bad Yousuf, he's a class batsman and we haven't seen it this tour, probably due to the weight of the captaincy. (seems he won't have to put up with that anymore)

DeSo

Banned
Definitely but I'm pretty sure he's a far better test player than he is a ODI one. They really missed him there.

Zapages

I don't know if you guys have heard, but Pakistan is going to get Hammad Azam for T20 matches against Australia. He's in the Pakistan U-19 team right now and has done amazing under pressure, but I think its kind of early for the kid to come into the national team.

Zapages

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
Aamer is supposedly 17........... eh probably is, if he stuffs up they will drop him and kill his confidence.

and he's out due to a groin injury because they overplayed him...

Hopefully the same does not happen to this new kid.

Aussies not looking like posting a big score, Pakistan should look to finish off but the way their tour has gone so far I wouldn't back it.

Dead Man

pieatorium said:
Aussies not looking like posting a big score, Pakistan should look to finish off but the way their tour has gone so far I wouldn't back it.
Yeah, the top order looked pretty average today but I can still see it being pretty close tonight.

Poor Paki's they will probably finish the tour without a win, the have played some really good cricket in patches but also some very poor cricket. GET A DAMN FIELDING COACH!!!

Top Bottom