• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Official Madden Season 12 Thread: LD come back... you can blame it all on me!

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
I'll talk to the Fragile Eagle
When he joins leaguedaddy, link him to the league and the pass is "alexsmith".
Shawnwhann said:
CB was too busy watching the season premiere of "90210" last night...

(7:40:06 PM) professaskillset : Let's play so we don't hold up the league
(7:40:36 PM) TheColdOne33: nah im eating
(7:41:16 PM) professaskillset: How about 8PM?
(7:41:08 PM) TheColdOne33: Sorry...90210 time!
(7:42:17 PM) professaskillset: GTFO!
(7:42:33 PM) TheColdOne33: Tomorrow...Bye :)
:lol :lol

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
a week long avatar bet is in order, livewire.

i don't know where this newfound confidence came out of, but i almost want you to beat me so a newfound gigantic ego is born within the nfc east!

Works for me! :D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Livewire and I just played an absolute mammoth game. The score was 38-28 at the end, both offenses firing on all cylinders. No amount of anything I could do was stopping him. The one replay I wanted I could not get though, the game wouldn't let me. Third and short I line up with Bradshaw in the backfield and a toss play called. Live pinches his line and keeps his LBs at standard 4-3 set and the safeties are at their typical position. At this point I am licking my chops, easy first down. I snap the ball, I have two blockers in front and they both just run right by the LB who is pressing down on Bradshaw. Stops me for a loss of five yards.

Absolutely everything in my favor and the blockers just feel like they don't want to block.

DCX

DCX
I'm up for a playing a few games tonight guys, i need the practice, especially with my new playbook :D

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
I'm up for a playing a few games tonight guys, i need the practice, especially with my new playbook :D

DCX
6su42nt.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Shawnwhann said:
CB was too busy watching the season premiere of "90210" last night...

(7:40:06 PM) professaskillset : Let's play so we don't hold up the league
(7:40:36 PM) TheColdOne33: nah im eating
(7:41:16 PM) professaskillset: How about 8PM?
(7:41:08 PM) TheColdOne33: Sorry...90210 time!
(7:42:17 PM) professaskillset: GTFO!
(7:42:33 PM) TheColdOne33: Tomorrow...Bye :)

how things really went:

Session Start (TheColdOne33:professaskillset): Tue Sep 02 20:17:12 2008
[20:17] TheColdOne33: had to train another day huh
[20:17] professaskillset: yup, can't play till 10
[20:17] TheColdOne33: ill play you after the shield
[20:17] professaskillset: Tivo that Shaield shit
[20:17] professaskillset: Not playing you at 11pm
[20:17] professaskillset: BEen a long ass day anyway
[20:17] TheColdOne33: its not a show you tivo
[20:17] professaskillset: Drove home from Vegas and all
[20:18] professaskillset: As a result you gotta wait till 2morrow
[20:18] TheColdOne33: do your recruiting
[20:18] professaskillset: already did
[20:18] TheColdOne33: again
[20:18] TheColdOne33: fmt advanced the week
[20:18] professaskillset: tomrorow!
[20:18] professaskillset: :)
[20:18] TheColdOne33: wow
[20:19] TheColdOne33: it seriously takes like 5minutes
[20:19] professaskillset: can you comprehend sometimes I can't just up and throw folks off my TV?
[20:19] TheColdOne33: you were gonna do it at 10
[20:19] TheColdOne33: so recruit at 10
[20:19] professaskillset: Nah, it can wait
[20:19] professaskillset: I've played NCAA for today
[20:20] professaskillset: SPending the time with my wife now
[20:20] professaskillset: :p
[20:20] TheColdOne33: she can spend it with you while you recruit
[20:20] TheColdOne33: get a blow job at the same time
[20:20] professaskillset: See you on tomorrow tonight
[20:20] TheColdOne33: it worked for fmt!
[20:20] professaskillset: Enjoy your show!
[20:20] professaskillset: ciao!
[20:20] *** "professaskillset" signed off at Tue Sep 02 20:20:40 2008.
Session Close (professaskillset): Tue Sep 02 22:14:26 2008

he held up two leagues in 1 day!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Wellington said:
I've seen all the highlights a billion times, but the commentary from Strahan is :lol

I liked how Eli snuck in that DirecTV commercial in there earlier.

gg dcx. those are games that people usually LOSE since i had the game in hand but kept leaving the door open. your offensive line is horrible btw.

also, i wish EA would make gore a bit more durable. i can't keep him on the field for longer than a quarter before he goes out for most of the game. i had almost a 7 yard average with him! but only 40-ish yards to show since he played about 1 quarter combined.

DCX

DCX
Damn FMT, you made great adjustments, i just couldn't get shit going at all... small victories.

DCX

DCX

DCX
My line is garbage...i'm going to have to shorten the field and go for first downs on every drive...the sacks killed any chance i had to score on a good drive.

DCX

that was killer after the fumble. from first and 10 on my 42 to like 4th and 35 on your 30 or whatever it is.

the VD TD was awesome. no one was open and i was about to pull it down until i saw you headed toward the sideline where the other 2 wr's were. i audibled VD's route to just go to the endzone incase you were controlling the safety and bit on those wr's and their out routes. i <3 VD! faster than most CB's, and absolutely faster than safeties.

couldn't get crap going after that though. freaking bone headed throw on the goal line, your zones kept me off balance and you got more than a few coverage sacks and pressure. UPDATE JTO EA! so i can unleash the dragon! that deep pass early by smith was pathetic. the WR and CB basically stopped and were standing still waiting for the ball to get there. horrible arm.

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
w00t! Only 2 games left. We're in full gear, rite?!

ttyl,
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•DCXschach
You wanna play before i go to bed?

DCX

Rorschach

Still here, but was watching the indian slap video! Nah, I'll wait for week 3 for my ass whoopin', DCX.

ttyl,
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•Rorschach

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg dcx. those are games that people usually LOSE since i had the game in hand but kept leaving the door open. your offensive line is horrible btw.
giants.jpg

Reporting for duty.

yeah dcx you better switch up your passing strategy against the giants. if my shitting D-line can obliterate you then i'm not sure what will describe the giants performance against that line.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah dcx you better switch up your passing strategy against the giants. if my shitting D-line can obliterate you then i'm not sure what will describe the giants performance against that line.
What are you talking about, I drop all my linemen into zone coverage.

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
Nah, one step drops, screens and slants confirmed. I'm all over it chief. :D

DCX

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:

His D-line isn't what you should be worried about this year. It's what he does with his RBs that you should really fear.

DCX

DCX
LiveWire said:
His D-line isn't what you should be worried about this year. It's what he does with his RBs that you should really fear.
My r4un D is always good, it's my shitty pass D that does me in...not to mention 9 ints :D

DCX

FrenchMovieTheme said:
how not to win as the eagles: rush 4 times with brian westbrook.

wtf happened cb!?

A picture is worth a thousand words...and some minimal copy! ;)

4 catches, 180 yards and 3TDs.
to_popcorn.jpg

Rorschach

We should probably advance tonight after Truelize and Somnia's game.

LukeSmith said:
Sounds like Boutros Boutros and I will get our game in this evening.

Erm, or not. He's going to Napa with his wife.
Let's play our week 2 game tonight instead!

Somnia

Rorschach said:
We should probably advance tonight after Truelize and Somnia's game.

We'll be playing during the 1st hour of the giants/redskins game =/ Ah well thank god for DVR :lol

Top Bottom