• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Official Madden Season 12 Thread: LD come back... you can blame it all on me!

Mrbob

Stop your crying.

It's The Shield tonight!

THE!

SHIELD!

You can't stop Vic Mackey! We will play tommorrow night, when are you home?!

DCX

DCX
Ugh..that's how you just implode in the second half..fuck i wish i could run but this shit Oline lets me do NOTHING!!!!!!!! And the dline with the red cape...Christ!

DCX

DMczaf

Also, FUCK the NFC Play of the Week!

"Tampa Bay Buccaneers 14 1-1-0 does someone at EA hate you? i wouldn’t replay these games! I wouldn’t and I won’t!"

Sorry I care more about the league than myself!

You're a 'Me First, League Second' person!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Holy fuck I just played a little practice against the Titans D... That pass rush makes the Giants look like dogcrap and the secondary is about twice as good. Not to mention two incredible LBs.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Holy fuck I just played a little practice against the Titans D... That pass rush makes the Giants look like dogcrap and the secondary is about twice as good. Not to mention two incredible LBs.
Yeah, all those weapons in the box. It's almost impossible to run.

Fifty

What the FUCK. I just got a random disconnection against Matrix...ughh. 15 seconds to go in the 1st.. But he was up 7-0 and I was playing like crap..but determined to come back. WTF EA. I'm sure he's much more pissed though. The one game I play horribly to start is the one disconnection.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Fifty said:
What the FUCK. I just got a random disconnection against Matrix...ughh. 15 seconds to go in the 1st.. But he was up 7-0 and I was playing like crap..but determined to come back. WTF EA. I'm sure he's much more pissed though.

Same here in my game with Shawn. Seems the network died for a second.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I swear to god I'm cursed with this game.

I'm actually playing half way decent against the Ravens and a drop happens >_<

LukeSmith

Real talk: I might not be able to get to my game with Denogg until the weekend. I'm working pretty late PST these days. He and I will get 'er done.

In other news: The eagle and I will clash tonight. I'm going to get torn up by Bray-bray

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I FUCKING HATE THIS GAME.

Fifty

Oh dear god. Matrix, please don't kill yourself or quit the league. That was the single most stressful and ugliest game I can recall playing. I think I aged 3 years during that game. I was pacing back and forth in between plays on that final drive. I was seriously thinking of not entering in my stats if I lost, it was that painful to play. Matrix, if you read this before you enter your stats.. I will enter in ALL of your stats. You didn't deserve to lose that.

I don't really blame this version of the game, because I've had games like that before in other Maddens..just not often.

DMczaf

Fifty said:
Oh dear god. Matrix, please don't kill yourself or quit the league. That was the single most stressful and ugliest game I can recall playing. I was seriously thinking of not entering in my stats if I lost, it was that painful to play. Matrix, if you read this before you enter your stats.. I will enter in ALL of your stats. You didn't deserve to lose that.

183784609_580a323e5f.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
Wellington said:

The AFC offensive player of the week says hello. :p

Hopefully the cpu on the D-line will be on my team this week, but it seems completely random who they're going show up for online.

GQman2121

Banned
DMczaf said:
I'm getting a little worried. Matrix has been missing for 4 hours

...and he didn't take his cell with him.

Will Young ever be able to live down this misunderstanding? Because it sure doesn't look or feel like its going away anytime soon.........

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
I'm getting a little worried. Matrix has been missing for 4 hours

...and he didn't take his cell with him.
:lol

Fifty said:
Oh dear god. Matrix, please don't kill yourself or quit the league. That was the single most stressful and ugliest game I can recall playing. I think I aged 3 years during that game. I was pacing back and forth in between plays on that final drive. I was seriously thinking of not entering in my stats if I lost, it was that painful to play. Matrix, if you read this before you enter your stats.. I will enter in ALL of your stats. You didn't deserve to lose that.

I don't really blame this version of the game, because I've had games like that before in other Maddens..just not often.
What happened?

Fifty

Rorschach said:
What happened?

I was playing my worst offensive game in EONS. I threw 4 dumb picks..played like total shit and he was able to stop my run oddly enough. 18 attempts by Willis, 2.0 average! I was down 7-3 going into the fourth and then on my final drive I converted 3 passes to McGahee..one of them a 4th and 19, one a sideline tiptoe run and the other the TD with 14 seconds left. It was just a really ugly game where either of us would have been devastated if we lost.

Matrix

I also booted a 23 yard fg,the roof was closed and we had no WIND! I was lined up perfectly,I have no clue wtf went wrong.

I also played with the action cam,it at least gives me a chance to win.I feel more comfortable on D.

Time to go off myself.

Matrix

I had no reason to miss it,I just lined it up like I normally would a 20 yard fg and he booted it.I didn't even have lag effect me.

It's horseshit and before more people laugh at it thanks to Fifty posting it...FUCK YOU ALL.

woodchuck

:lol

that reminds me EXACTLY of the Kris Brown FG miss at the end of 2005 when everyone thought he missed it on purpose so the texans could tank

Matrix

Mrbob said:
Haha holy shizz how did you pull the kick so badly? Epic choke job matrix! :lol

Like the Cubs are doing....REAL LIFE CHOKE JOBS FTW!

Fifty

Matrix said:
It's horseshit and before more people laugh at it thanks to Fifty posting it...FUCK YOU ALL.

:lol :lol Well it's just too weird not to comment on. I entered in all your stats! This is my reward. Anyway...at least it wasn't a FG to tie the game up at the very end. That would have been incredible.

Maybe you just didn't do it normally down-to-up because as I'm sure you know, if you hit kicks/punts diagonally, you'll aim them in that direction. That's the only explanation I can think of, other than you kicking it before the camera adjusts.

Mrbob

Matrix said:
Like the Cubs are doing....REAL LIFE CHOKE JOBS FTW!

Pfffffffffft, Cubs have built up such a lead they don't have to win any more games to make the playoffs! :D

Oh and I'm going to love watching the Cubs end the stros wild card hopes this weekend!

Matrix

Fifty said:
:lol :lol Well it's just too weird not to comment on. I entered in all your stats! This is my reward. Anyway...at least it wasn't a FG to tie the game up at the very end. That would have been incredible.

Maybe you just didn't do it normally down-to-up because as I'm sure you know, if you hit kicks/punts diagonally, you'll aim them in that direction. That's the only explanation I can think of, other than you kicking it before the camera adjusts.

I did everything I normally do to make fg's,it was just so random,kinda like the bs catch I made with Daniels that you posted.The whole game was odd.

Matrix

Top Bottom