• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Official Madden Season 12 Thread: LD come back... you can blame it all on me!

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
grr.jpg
More of a D:<

Rorschach

Fifty said:
Great, let's start a new page in the thread so that Bryan never reads that message!
:lol I was thinking about editing my post, but then I thought: "Let's not treat him like he's on the Vince Young scale."

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Fifty said:

Man, everyone just assumes that everyone else reads on the passe 50 post per page. 100 post is the old, new, current, and most hot Hotness

Rorschach said:
More of a D:<

I'm happy and content that I don't know all the weblingo of the internets

Somnia

Lonestar said:
Man, everyone just assumes that everyone else reads on the passe 50 post per page. 100 post is the old, new, current, and most hot Hotness

I'm happy and content that I don't know all the weblingo of the internets

100 ftw

BryanI

Rorschach said:
Welcome. Here's what you need to do:

I'll assign you your team and you'll be ready to go whenever you're able to schedule your games. You're a couple of games behind, so try to get those in first. Your week 2 opponent (current week) is Truelize. Week one is some guy named "Loke" or something.

Thanks! I'm all signed up. My username is "FragileEagle"

BryanI

Lonestar said:
You are now the new owner of the Nice and Shiny Browns!

Sadly, they looked neither nice nor shiny this past Sunday. In the words of my good friend Mark MacDonald, the Browns looked TERRRRIBLE!

Lonestar

Yeah....

As a wild off tangent idea of mine...can the color Brown be shined up? Would it be Browny..brownier...

I need more sleep at night.

Somnia

BryanI said:
Sadly, they looked neither nice nor shiny this past Sunday. In the words of my good friend Mark MacDonald, the Browns looked TERRRRIBLE!

Lots of injurys will do that. I have faith you'll go at least 8-8...at least for my dad's sake even though he hates me for that game :lol

DCX

DCX
lol @ Shawn, that man needs to win @ everything, including being the most available during a current week :lol :lol :lol

DCX

Lonestar

Well, he's already won at Best Beard. That's a good base to build off of. It opens up lots of area's to claim WIN on.

DCX said:
lol @ Shawn, that man needs to win @ everything, including being the most available during a current week :lol :lol :lol

DCX

Ahh....butthurt over choking in the NCAA National Championship bowl game?!? I would too. :D

Careful though, you may catch a ban for trolling me as much as you do. We do have a moderator in this league you know...

Lonestar said:
Well, he's already won at Best Beard. That's a good base to build off of. It opens up lots of area's to claim WIN on.

Don't feed the trolls!

But I did :lol

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Shawnwhann said:
The bolded is inaccurate. You posted twice yesterday. Once early in the morning to talk about dogs...and the other later that night to reference fantasy football commitments....

Look, I'm not suggesting that you've been ducking and dodging. I am suggesting that I've made a noticeably better effort to try and get a game scheduled over the course of the past week. My circumstances for being unavailable were based around being at work while yours were based off of fantasy football, NCAA Football and NFL football viewing. Just saying dude...

EDIT- If you're serious about tonight, log on AIM and hit me up to confirm a time. Everyone knows I'm always on (work requires it) so I am never hard to find.

And?

Dude you are making this more of an issue that it needs to be. I guess you are holier than me because you couldn't play when I could because you were at work and I was watching sports. I must bow in your presence or some bullshit I guess. Who gives a fuck?

I will be on PSN at 8 your time if you are free.

dskillzhtown said:
And?

Dude you are making this more of an issue that it needs to be. I guess you are holier than me because you couldn't play when I could because you were at work and I was watching sports. I must bow in your presence or some bullshit I guess. Who gives a fuck?

I will be on PSN at 8 your time if you are free.

Like I said..."just sayin dude".

It's not about being "holier" than anybody, but rather a matter of consideration for a fellow league member. You can degenerate the discourse with your profanity and sarcasm all you want, but it doesn't change the facts of the situation.

What lobby will you be in at 8?

Fifty

Shawnwhann said:

Lobbies are so passe

Just go to the hub and send him an invite. Or he sends you one and you get it there. Then again, judging by your conversation here, you two guys might not be on each other's friends list..and that only works if they're on your PSN list.

Fifty said:
Lobbies are so passe

Just go to the hub and send him an invite. Or he sends you one and you get it there. Then again, judging by your conversation here, you two guys might not be on each other's friends list..and that only works if they're on your PSN list.

Agreed, yet I suspect this game will be a one and done scenario in terms of us playing a game together. As a result, friends list (along with the 100 person cap) don't make a whole lot of sense from my perspective.

GQman2121

Banned
Wellington said:
GQMan, I have never played you nor do I actually know anything about you, but my goal for this game coming up between us is to unlock the Vince Young suicide animation.

I might be on suicide watch if I don't get a win soon or if I run the ball the way I did against Fifty last week.

You're on the East Coast too right? Let me know if you can play tomorrow night preferably before or after Project Runway. :p

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Shawnwhann said:
Like I said..."just sayin dude".

It's not about being "holier" than anybody, but rather a matter of consideration for a fellow league member. You can degenerate the discourse with your profanity and sarcasm all you want, but it doesn't change the facts of the situation.

I will send you a invite since I am the home team.

And yes I play you twice this season. Honestly I am not heated about this shit, Real Life gets in the way of videogames at times and since you have absolutely no clue what has been going on in my life, your smart comments acting like I haven't even tried is bullshit. You were busy when I was available, and vice versa, that is it. No need for anyone to try to place blame. WTF for?

I don't go Live Journal on here so I would think people should respect if someone says they can't play, then they can't play. Absolutely no need for all this bullshit drama. But I guess that is what these leagues thrive on.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GQman2121 said:
I might be on suicide watch if I don't get a win soon or if I run the ball the way I did against Fifty last week.

You're on the East Coast too right? Let me know if you can play tomorrow night preferably before or after Project Runway. :p
What time is Project Runway?

dskillzhtown said:
I will send you a invite since I am the home team.

And yes I play you twice this season. Honestly I am not heated about this shit, Real Life gets in the way of videogames at times and since you have absolutely no clue what has been going on in my life, your smart comments acting like I haven't even tried is bullshit. You were busy when I was available, and vice versa, that is it. No need for anyone to try to place blame. WTF for?

I don't go Live Journal on here so I would think people should respect if someone says they can't play, then they can't play. Absolutely no need for all this bullshit drama. But I guess that is what these leagues thrive on.

Not going to provide a retort here for the sake of wanting to avoid a repeat of last night's prolonged drama.

See you at 8.

Ramirez

GQman2121 said:

319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

Somnia

Hey Brian...shoot me a PM when you are done with you're week 1 and 2 games with when you are able to play our week 3 game...I know it'll be awhile so no rush or anything :D

Fifty

FrenchMovieTheme said:
also, join our NCAA dynasty! JOIN!

Stop two-timing on the Madden League with NCAA! I'm going to organize an intervention soon.I want the old, miserable FMT back. NCAA spoiled you.

Mrbob

Fifty said:
Stop two-timing on the Madden League with NCAA! I'm going to organize an intervention soon.I want the old, miserable FMT back. NCAA spoiled you.

NCAA online dynasty setup is so nice though. :(

Shame Madden doesn't have it.

BryanI

Somnia said:
Hey Brian...shoot me a PM when you are done with you're week 1 and 2 games with when you are able to play our week 3 game...I know it'll be awhile so no rush or anything :D

Will do. I'm hoping to play Luke tonight, so that'll be one down.

Lonestar

Yes, just made it on to see that. I'm going to scarf down some Publix Sub, and get the PS3 hooked up...inside 8 minutes

DCX

DCX
Shawnwhann said:
Ahh....butthurt over choking in the NCAA National Championship bowl game?!? I would too. :D

Careful though, you may catch a ban for trolling me as much as you do. We do have a moderator in this league you know...

Don't feed the trolls!

But I did :lol
You sure are on another fucking planet arent you? What does my loss have to do with anything? And banning, you can only wish. I find what you said funny, i commented...very unlike a message board eh? You are the king of winning and i know of alot of things you win at that would get me banned but i digress, can't wait to play Shawnie! much <3

DCX

*ADJUSTED RULE!* You can run the no-huddle outside of the 4th Q and end of the half, but please don't overdo it guys. I'm probably going to regret this but there has been overwhelming support for no-huddle on occasion in the first quarter or whenever, and i can understand it. it's a nice change of pace, i don't think it's overly dirty, so i don't see why we can't use it.

one thing i will say is no huddling AFTER AN INCOMPLETION is illegal! don't do this, it just makes no sense. come on guys.

new rule change!

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
*ADJUSTED RULE!* You can run the no-huddle outside of the 4th Q and end of the half, but please don't overdo it guys. I'm probably going to regret this but there has been overwhelming support for no-huddle on occasion in the first quarter or whenever, and i can understand it. it's a nice change of pace, i don't think it's overly dirty, so i don't see why we can't use it.

one thing i will say is no huddling AFTER AN INCOMPLETION is illegal! don't do this, it just makes no sense. come on guys.

YES

DCX said:
You sure are on another fucking planet arent you? What does my loss have to do with anything? And banning, you can only wish. I find what you said funny, i commented...very unlike a message board eh? You are the king of winning and i know of alot of things you win at that would get me banned but i digress, can't wait to play Shawnie! much <3

DCX

You guys are the new Ando and I
RIP Ando and Birdman's GAF accounts :(

DCX

DCX
It's all good, we will forever fight. Boston, NY.

PS: Rors, the battle of the forever begins now. meet ya online.

DCX

DCX said:

DCX

Though half of me wants to succinctly 1up that weak sauce retort, I won't give you the satisfaction. This is an argument you can have with yourself!

Rorschach

DCX said:
It's all good, we will forever fight. Boston, NY.

PS: Rors, the battle of the forever begins now. meet ya online.

DCX
Ack just saw this! Let's go. :]

Take it easy...I just got downgraded and I haven't played in a while. :(

Top Bottom