• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Official Madden Season 12 Thread: LD come back... you can blame it all on me!

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
can i get an update on these games from the people involved?

Cincinnati Bengal at Cleveland Browns (waiting on response from bryan)
Pittsburgh Steelers at San Diego Chargers (waiting on response from ramirez i assume?)
Washington Redskins at Greenbay Packers (don't know? fellas?)
Indianapolis Colts at New York Jets (EA owned)
Dallas Cowboys at Miami Dolphins (knee? shawn? you guys been in contact?)
New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills (possible owner change?)
St. Louis Rams at Jacksonville Jaguars (why even ask!)

Sorry, I was out of town at the g/fs yesterday. I'm around now if you are Blue, otherwise I'm free tomorrow night as well.

LukeSmith

Denogg, I stayed up too late playing NHL once I get up I'll have to head straight to work, PM me tomorrow and we'll try and schedule a time that works for our schedules!

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
LukeSmith said:
Denogg, I stayed up too late playing NHL once I get up I'll have to head straight to work, PM me tomorrow and we'll try and schedule a time that works for our schedules!
We are back at the house now. Hit me up on AIM if you want or give me a call. Check PM.

Knee and I tried playing the other night, but EAs servers were fucking up the plans. I'll reach out to him today.

BTW- Rors, let's get a game in. We have yet to play and I keep hearing about how awesome you are. Want to experience the awesome myself! :D

Fifty

WasabiKing said:
can you go onto eaportsworld and accept my friend request? That's the only way I can send you an invite I assume?
I'm assuming Livewire78 is his PSN name.. If so, send him a PSN invite in-game and then he'll be in your address book (accessed via the hub)

New crash, boot? Livewire and I were playing in lambeau (with snow) and he challenged two plays in a row before the 1st half and we suddenly lost connection.

He was up 7-0

LiveWire

WasabiKing said:
New crash, boot? Livewire and I were playing in lambeau (with snow) and he challenged two plays in a row before the 1st half and we suddenly lost connection.

He was up 7-0

Yea, fucking EA. *sigh*

I guess we'll just have to start over, though if you win the coin toss I'd ask that you kick.

Unfortunately, I gotta head out at 1:30 so there's not enough time to get another one in now. I'll be back around 4 or 5 and I'll be home the rest of the evening so if we can fit it in later cool. Otherwise I'm free tomorrow anytime after 6:30 Eastern.

Fuck, I was on a roll, now I know for a fact I'm gonna get destroyed when we play next. Fucking EA.

Mrbob

Since Luke took the Lions and is still in the AFC, we need balance.

Therefore, I am offering my services to take over the Colts in the NFC for the rest of the year. We can transfer stats the first 3 games, I don't care. :D

The problem is with playing in Lucas Oil field, right...? I'll play all my home games on the road, no big deal! FMT let me know!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LukeSmith said:
Leave me as the Colts, if DM and I play in the super bowl (lolol) it's a draw!

Mrbob said:
Since Luke took the Lions and is still in the AFC, we need balance.

Therefore, I am offering my services to take over the Colts in the NFC for the rest of the year. We can transfer stats the first 3 games, I don't care.

The problem is with playing in Lucas Oil field, right...? I'll play all my home games on the road, no big deal! FMT let me know!

Hm...

LukeSmith said:
Leave me as the Colts, if DM and I play in the super bowl (lolol) it's a draw!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
How lucky can DM be? I go 1-4 in red zone visits, I miss an FG because of lag, Boss wide open drops a sure TD on the first drive, and the game lags again on the attempted on-side kick at the end of the game causing me to kick with no power! Why is it that Tiburon codes all this shit in for the Bucs!?

DMczaf

Wellington said:
How lucky can DM be?

earnest-graham.jpg

we already knows what happens when we meet in playoffs! i'm not scared of you... neither is VD! he has NEVER been scared of you!

p.s. doesn't matter who my qb is either! JTO upgraded enough to be a champ!

Wellington said:
How lucky can DM be? I go 1-4 in red zone visits...
Should've used DROUGHNS FUTURE! :D

Also what's the word on the Pats and the league? Are you restarting? Do I take the Pats over and if so, what game rules do I need to know/league rules?

Rorschach

WasabiKing said:

He was up 7-0
Always skip the actual replay. Don't let a second of the replay show. ALWAYS. It's not going to change the outcome, it's just going to allow you to keep playing! I told you this! I told you all this!

Shawnwhann said:
Knee and I tried playing the other night, but EAs servers were fucking up the plans. I'll reach out to him today.

BTW- Rors, let's get a game in. We have yet to play and I keep hearing about how awesome you are. Want to experience the awesome myself!
Nah, I suck. Dunno where you heard that. I don't even have a playbook anymore. :( No way I could take on the 'boys.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The Frankman said:
Should've used DROUGHNS FUTURE! :D

Also what's the word on the Pats and the league? Are you restarting? Do I take the Pats over and if so, what game rules do I need to know/league rules?
Do you have the game already Frank? I would love to give you a very rude introduction to the league.

yes frank, lonestar quit and you can have the pats! see the original post as you will need to sign into leaguedaddy and also there is the rules page there!

welcome... friend!

Wellington said:
Do you have the game already Frank? I would love to give you a very rude introduction to the league.
ohcrapmaybeIshouldshutup.
:lol. No, I paid for it Sept. 3rd and I STILL haven't received it yet.

Hey, back when I played it on PS2 I was no slouch. I just haven't played in awhile and I'm not very familiar with the next-gen version. I just downloaded the demo and have practicing with that since last week.

EDIT: Okay signing into LeagueDaddy... password?

Rorschach said:
RIP :(

Tell us your LD nick, Frank.
TheFrankman86

umm... seeing as I still don't have the game yet how long do I have before I get an automatic loss?

EDIT: okay joined the league ... waiting on Lonestar to relinquish the Pats I guess.

Rorschach

The Frankman said:
OK thanks. *copy and paste*

Now since it wasn't addressed do you transfer real-life injuries to the game? i.e. Brady is OFY so I can't use Brady in the game? I've seen leagues like that that went for uber realism.
EA took out Brady, so you can't use him online. If it's about people put on IR, then EA will take them out. Anyone else is fair game.

Rorschach

Cincinnati Bengal at Cleveland Browns (waiting on response from Bryan)
Pittsburgh Steelers at San Diego Chargers (waiting on response from Ramirez)
Washington Redskins at Greenbay Packers (playing tomorrow)
Dallas Cowboys at Miami Dolphins (rescheduling?)
New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills (owner change)
St. Louis Rams at Jacksonville Jaguars (doubt it'll happen in the next 3 months, let alone before monday)

Come on, fellas. Monday deadline!

Rorschach said:
EA took out Brady, so you can't use him online. If it's about people put on IR, then EA will take them out. Anyone else is fair game.
Okay EA does the work for me, cool. Now to familiarize myself with the Pats' RBs and get the WR rotation down. I must ready myself for the Week 6 matchup. :D
Like I said, the stupid guy lied about shipping. Hopefully I get it Monday.

Rorschach

The Frankman said:
Like I said, the stupid guy lied about shipping. Hopefully I get it Monday.
NP, it's cool. I didn't expect you to get it right away. That's why I put "owner change" in there. I expected a transition period.

Somnia

Rorschach said:
Cincinnati Bengal at Cleveland Browns (waiting on response from Bryan)
Pittsburgh Steelers at San Diego Chargers (waiting on response from Ramirez)
Washington Redskins at Greenbay Packers (playing tomorrow)
Dallas Cowboys at Miami Dolphins (rescheduling?)
St. Louis Rams at Jacksonville Jaguars (doubt it'll happen in the next 3 months, let alone before monday)

Come on, fellas. Monday deadline!

I sent Bryan a PM seeing if he is up for playing tomorrow night. No promises or anything I know he is swamped right now so we'll see.

Top Bottom