• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official All-Encompassing Guitar Hero SUPER THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xevren

birdman said:
I'm gonna kill the next person who picks Du Hast in any multiplayer mode.

Haha, that and Smells Like Teen Spirit are the two main songs I always see randoms choose.

Can someone help clarify to me how I can get VH with this? Do I have to buy GH5 at a certain retailer, or is it just as simple as sending in your receipt, no matter where you bought it or how much you bought it for?

EDIT: Found the detailed faq on their website and got some answers.

Archie said:
SENDING OUT AN SOS
SENDING OUT AN SOS SENDING OUT AN SOS
SENDING OUT AN SOS
SENDING OUT AN SOS SENDING OUT AN SOS SENDING OUT AN SOS
SENDING OUT AN SOS
SENDING OUT AN SOS
SENDING OUT AN SOS
SENDING OUT AN SOS
SENDING OUT AN SOS
SENDING OUT AN SOS
SENDING OUT AN SOS
SENDING OUT AN SOS
SENDING OUT AN SOS
SENDING OUT AN SOS SENDING OUT AN SOS SENDING OUT AN SOS
SENDING OUT AN SOS
SENDING OUT AN SOS
SENDING OUT AN SOS

Killer

Banned
I don't wanna sound like a troll, but i'm kinda tired of music games.

Is there something special or new in GH5?

NameGenerated said:
I don't have a printer that's working right.

I hate printers.

I get Archie to do the dirty work for me.

It's better here in the UK; if you buy GH5 and a guitar shops just include GHWT in the package.

Killer said:
I don't wanna sound like a troll, but i'm kinda tired of music games.

Is there something special or new in GH5?

Core gameplay is the same as ever. They've added some shit around it, but it's not like any game is reinventing the wheel.

Xevren

Really good online at least, that's a huge plus. The whole people being able to play whatever they want is pretty cool too. Challenges are awesome as well.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
plagiarize said:
watching grunge leg drop new jack through a press table.

you know you can't deny a song with old school ecw references Archie my boy.
yeah that probably wasn't the best song to reference considering my avatar. :b

Natakuu

Banned
Some of these challenges are really annoying. Having to play through Incinerate three times to get a perfect on the kicks is not fun:lol

Xevren

Natakuu said:
Some of these challenges are really annoying. Having to play through Incinerate three times to get a perfect on the kicks is not fun:lol

We should play together since I don't drum and I could totally leech! :p

Natakuu

Banned
Sorry I was in the middle of a song at the time, tried inviting you afterwards and got no response as well:lol Now's not really a good time though, I'm about to make some dinner. Maybe sometime over the weekend if we all get a chance?

Xevren

Sounds good to me, if you see me on just throw me an invite. Don't really care for the competitive stuff though, so just co-op for me :p

Natakuu

Banned
Xevren said:
Sounds good to me, if you see me on just throw me an invite. Don't really care for the competitive stuff though, so just co-op for me :p
That's fine with me, I'm pretty sure you'd beat me anyways:lol

NameGenerated said:
Let's 4-guitar FC Scatterbrain.
Sure thing! Just loan me some skill first :p

Xevren said:
Uh huh, I just don't like most of the modes in competitive for the most part.

I like "guy with highest percentage in a section gets a point" though. Kinda evens it out if you're playing with somebody much better or worse. Elimination, don't like at all.

Xevren

TheGreatDave said:
I like "guy with highest percentage in a section gets a point" though. Kinda evens it out if you're playing with somebody much better or worse. Elimination, don't like at all.

I haven't played that one I think, but it sounds good. I hate momentum with a passion and it always seems to pop up for me.

Xevren said:
I haven't played that one I think, but it sounds good. I hate momentum with a passion and it always seems to pop up for me.

I hate that too.

And WTF, I just got 100% on a song, but didn't get the diamond award for hitting a certain number of HOPOs. It was In The Meantime by Spacehog.

Cool song, though.

*edit* OH GOD, I missed two notes on Demon(s) bass, and I didn't get Diamond for hitting X number of open notes. Fuck my life

DuckRacer

TheGreatDave said:
I hate that too.

And WTF, I just got 100% on a song, but didn't get the diamond award for hitting a certain number of HOPOs. It was In The Meantime by Spacehog.

Cool song, though.
You have to actually tap the ho-pos and not strum them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom