• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Simpsons 600 Marathon |OT| | Starting Thursday at Noon EST / 9am PST on FXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
itchy-and-scratchy-land17.png

gets me everytime XD

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Is it wrong that I want something crazy like Itchy & Scratchy Land to exist?

"The bartender even looks like John Travolta" "Yeah... looks like..." Ah yeah, the time when Travolta fell off hard before Pulp Fiction happened.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
There are so many great parts of Itchy and Scratchy Land.The baby ball pit, the rides, the robots, parents Island! haha

The babies look unhappy.

Add more balls.

mozfan12

Banned
Itchy and Scratchy Land might be my favorite Simpsons episode, it's the one where I can't stop laughing from beggining to end.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
The little bit of Burch and Sideshow Bob talking about bring the public back to the Republican Party was kind of scary spot on.

.JayZii

Banned
Not sure why Homer drinking from and adding salt to the Dead Sea is a gag worthy of revisiting so often before commercial breaks. I think there's a couple more iconic moments from the show than that.

gaiadyne

Not sure why Homer drinking from and adding salt to the Dead Sea is a gag worthy of revisiting so often before commercial breaks. I think there's a couple more iconic moments from the show than that.

Each time I see that gag I can't help but think of how unfunny it is

BigAT

Each time I see that gag I can't help but think of how unfunny it is

It's such a harsh contrast in joke quality, especially to the episodes that it interrupts. Just beating you over the head repeatedly with an incredibly mediocre joke in an attempt to make it better.

He's drinking from Dead Sea. It's salty, GET IT?
Look he's adding more salt into the already salty Dead Sea, GET IT?
See this close up of the salt packet that is boldly labelled SALT, it's salt into an already salty substance, GET IT?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
No TV and no beer make Homer something something...
Go crazy?
DON'T MIND IF I DO!

Kevinroc

(Runs red light!)

Homer: "It's alright, I'm a teacher!"

Ms. Hoover: "I didn't know we could do that."

(She runs the red light!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom