• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror Marathon |OT| - Sunday, October 26th @ 12pm on FXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So like....does their TV not be able to turn on by a button on the TV itself?

Haha forgot about the Poochie cameo.

Like the touch of their method of grabbing people from their UFO changing from each episode.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Stretch Dude & Clobber Girl was the last good ToH segment. After that the Zombie-fying started taking effect.
I know the comic books gave them more adventures.

The creation of the "Wizard did it" meme.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I wish I got more dates for being the real me....

I MEAN, HOW ABOUT THIS HALLOWEEN EPISODE. THAT WIZARD SURE DID IT.

Ya know, I wonder how many people look back at this episode & even remember Xena. I barely remember it, aside that it was also related to that Hercules show on Fox.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh right, Y2K.

Now how many people remember THAT? I was only 8 when it happened. I barely remember how my mom printed out a ton of stuff just in case it happened and had a small stockpile of food in our basement.

terrisus

Oh right, Y2K.

Now how many people remember THAT? I was only 8 when it happened. I barely remember how my mom printed out a ton of stuff just in case it happened and had a small stockpile of food in our basement.

I still have email saved from 1999 that are in MM/DD/YY format.

No offense, but sounds like your mother got caught up a bit in extremist things.
I was in a MUD for the change-over, nothing exploded.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I still have email saved from 1999 that are in MM/DD/YY format.

No offense, but sounds like your mother got caught up a bit in extremist things.
I was in a MUD for the change-over, nothing exploded.
Nah, you're right. I discovered the papers one day & thought it was silly myself. Might've just been that we JUST got a computer a few months before on my 8th birthday.

"Implied...or implode?"

Oh right, I remember this was another ending that kind of creeped me out as a kid....though at least you didn't SEE the explosion.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
XIII is the first Halloween episode to use digital ink and paint as a proof of concept, which led to the decision to have the whole show's animation converted from traditional cel to digital ink and paint.

Also, first special to be officially called "Treehouse of Horror" instead of "Halloween Special"

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE, DEATH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom