• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wii U Speculation Thread VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeySeuss

So out of the 63 games on the list, you have issue with 3 of them and that constitutes "padding alot"?
especially when all of them are backed with news stories....

Oh and thanks Mr. Lightman, I forgot Lego City Stories somehow.

Don't mind him, he's pretty well known for his borderline trolling posts in most WiiU threads.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Sources just told me Nintendo moneyhatted Rockstar to make GTA5 3DS exclusive.

No. EatChildren did a very nice write-up showing why Silicon Knights is working on it.

Why they might be working on it :p.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
The hookers chained in my basement are happy too.

unfortunately with a $4.5 million judgment hanging against them, I don't see how SK can afford to finish ED2 if they are working on it unless they are almost done and Nintendo will fund the rest.

I'm sure they'll appeal the ruling so unsure on how long that will take

So out of the 63 games on the list, you have issue with 3 of them and that constitutes "padding alot"?
especially when all of them are backed with news stories....

Oh and thanks Mr. Lightman, I forgot Lego City Stories somehow.
Yes? Youre posting for instance Diablo 3 when there isnt any legitimate source baming Wii U. Why? To pad is what it seems like to me. DICE said last that they arent working on BF3 ad yet you include it. Why? There is a site that posted a pic of Diablo 3 on Vita in conjunction with the supposed streaming announcement. Should that be taken as being a "rumor"? Or just some site looking for hits. Theres enough legitimate news and games listed that you dont need to include games that dont have actual evidence of coming to te Wii U. You include Metro on there even though we know theyre no longer working on it. May they release it some time in the future? Possibly. But you still include it even with a ? It looks like padding.

EatChildren

HeySeuss

unfortunately with a $4.5 million judgment hanging against them, I don't see how SK can afford to finish ED2 if they are working on it unless they are almost done and Nintendo will fund the rest.

I'm sure they'll appeal the ruling so unsure on how long that will take

They can drag the appeal process out for a year or two so if they really are working on ED2, it will actually help makes sure the game sees a release. Hopefully they don't rush it because of the suit though.

If they were smart they would do a quick HD re-release of Twin Snakes or a Too Human port to generate some extra revenue.

Hiltz

Nintendo owns eternal darkness, right? Maybe ED2 is retro's game.

It's been shown here before, but since Eternal Darkness has been brought back up again, Denis Dyack commented on the future of the series back in an August 2008 interview.

He wouldn't answer the question about whether Nintendo or Silicon Knights owns the IP to Eternal Darkness. However, he did state that it was a "complex question with a complex answer." In addition, he said that it wasn't time to talk about a possible sequel , but did admit that Nintendo is "still our silent partner. A lot of people don't know that. We have a great relationship with those guys."

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpgstr_x3f-tv-denis-dyack-future-knights-interview_videogames

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, any time someone spills information in the lead up to e3 while claiming they work for Nintendo...they don't.

Instro

I said dude on IRC chat. I think that reason enough to take it with a grain of salt.

Sure, but saying confirmed would imply that its someone we should trust like a forum member who doesn't want to post his info on gaf. You're more than welcome to post what he says, I've seen stuff like this come true before, just be a little more careful with the wording please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom