• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call |OT| Once more, with feeling!

Swamped

Banned
me? win? nah lol

yah I play expert. can you make the room? I gotta do something for like 3 minutes

Ok no problem. It's my first time playing with someone on my friend list, so forgive me if I'm slow at making the invitation!

Edit: so I'm currently in the'online battle: friends' menu. Can't seem to choose which friend I want to pay with, so I keep refreshing, but it doesn't show anyone as online... Any ideas?

suzu

One person needs to click on Recruit Opponents button at the top, and the other person should see them show up on the list/screen with the refresh button.

daydream

Banned
Alright, tried my first online match on Expert which I managed to win (yay!). Close call, though. Anyway, since it's working, I'm as ready as I can be to take GAF on. :p

Anyone up for some battles?

ohlawd

arghhhhhhhhhhhh

that 2nd one wasn't even close ;_;

edit: jesus, I'm gonna make it my mission to win at least once. Just ONCE.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Too many FFIX songs, not enough FFXIV songs.

Hopefully they add the three beautiful city themes from FFXIV (Gridania, Limsa Lominsa, & Ul'dah) via DLC but none of the Japanese packs had it so I'm not holding my breath.

Sure we copped Serenity, On Westerly Winds, and To the Sun (all three tracks played in the field outside of the respective cities) in the FFXIV songlist but c'mon you got to complete the experience.

daydream

Banned
Holy shit, this VS. mode is nerve-wrecking. Second match against an all-lvl.99 guy with a pretty high rating. I lost the thread somewhere in the middle, was more or less losing but somehow pulled it out in the end. Guess he got befuddled toward the end, haha.

Edit: 3/3. Dat perfect track record. Come at me, GAF!
be gentle tho

daydream

Banned
My hands are shaking from that last one.

ggs ohlawd

Edit: 9-1, was it? I guess I can be happy with that. :p

You'll get me next time!

daydream

Banned
The ProfiCards are really cool actually. That one guy I mentioned was in fact Japanese and has put close to 60h into the game. Sweetens the victory. :3

Edit: Oh, and don't forget to collect your Chaos Maps from the same menu!

Swamped

Banned
Sorry I have to leave Jotamide, but great games! Let's play again soon.

I'll the add the rest of the people from the list too. More the merrier.

Edit: Hahaha, some of the EX bursts really get the adrenaline going.

daydream

Banned
I keep forgetting to change that hahahah....

yeah, sorry. I'm changing it now before I go to sleep. will it update if we play again next time?

lol, no worries man. I don't even know if mine's unique/rare, probably not.

No idea if they update, actually, I'll remember to look it up after our next match.

suzu

Do kills even matter in multi? I'm thinking of just setting up a pure turtle party just to avoid dying.

I think kills fill your EX Burst meter faster? Going defensive is a pretty valid strategy though.

I'm doing that right now with a few characters just to make Ultimate songs a little less painful while leveling in Quest Medley. lol

Top Bottom