• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT2| Press X To Respawn

Obscured

I was hating the shotgun pretty badly. I think I will just have to force myself to use the rail gun as soon as I unlock it until I finish out the gen. Sometimes I feel like I should just stop at 50, but I can't help it. Regen is what makes it fun for me.

On a side note, is there a consensus on where the brehs are going to play Destiny? Is it PS4 or Xbox one?

I am trying to decide which to get it on. I know PS4 has some extra content, but I secretly prefer my Xbox One for some reason...

I'm getting it on both, but feel like I'll be mainly playing on XB1, though I've built up both friends lists. Looking forward to the beta.

Ji66a-Man

I don't usually have an attrition game with two 100+ point scores on the same team, but RedRaider and I put up this gem with a lil help from Major Nelson (not his fault, he joined this game in progress).

a4Uh5oG.png

tauke

Done with Kraber challlenge! Have no choice but to stay cloak and snipe those pesky pilots who are shooting at my auto-titan.

Now onto MVP challenge.

KingV

Brehs, I'm having trouble with my chat tonight... is there a way to get the chat to play through the main audio?

I don't think I will be able to talk still, but at least I can hear the arnold impressions.

I can't see how anyone can play a shooter with the dual shock.

The DS4 is good and came to enjoy it above the 360 pad for a while. I came around to prefer the Xbox One controller in the end, but that may have been with Titanfall being a better experience than Killzone Shadowfall.

Figures the one night I have the opportunity, I'm too exhausted to safely parkour and operate heavy machinery.

TrueGrime

Another undefeated night. Thanks guys. Really appreciate it.

Sorry I had to bail without saying anything. I had to charge my control and when I have it charging I can't use the mic because of static.

KingV

Shit is fucking horrible. It will not be a pleasant gen.

I don't mind the SMG for GEN 3, it's actually pretty fun, but man that rail gun is killing me.I did ok when playing with the brehs, because the teamwork is better than playing with randoms, but with randoms I kept stranded by myself in a strider with a railgun and just get wrecked.

For some reason, I was having a problem with the XBO Headset Chat adapter that was very very frustrating. Of course, as soon as I'm done playing and set up an RMA for my controller on xbox.com, I try it one more time and it starts working.

FYI, there doesn't seem to be any restrictions to getting a controller replaced. I was able to get all the way to a shipping label without talking to anyone. In other words, you can probably buy a cheap and broken controller on ebay, RMA it, and get a working controller in return if you are still under warranty.

MaGlock

Yeah we killed it last night. 10 more smart pistol kills then goodbye to that gun forever. 50 more hemlock. 15 more ogre terminations. Then the rest I'll get whilst going for MVPs

tauke

Was wondering if any of you guys have tips in getting critical hits with the plasma railgun?

My only Gen 9 challenges left is MVP and the Plasma Railgun. Looks like I'm on track to regen to Gen 10 after all the nightmare with Hemlock and Kraber.

Mr Croft

Was wondering if any of you guys have tips in getting critical hits with the plasma railgun?

My only Gen 9 challenges left is MVP and the Plasma Railgun. Looks like I'm on track to regen to Gen 10 after all the nightmare with Hemlock and Kraber.

focus on looking for atlas. He is the easiest one to get crits on from the front. Also auto titans are easy too. Just non charge shots for quick crits

Roflobear

Plasma Railgun is actually pretty good for this. It can get critical hits even when the other titan has a full shield. Just aim at where the weak spot would be and you should get them

Edit: with a full charge. Not sure if this works with instant shot

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
I eventually got into another group, so couldn't join on you guys.

wtf

I still have no clue how the second death happened. Maybe killcam is really broken in a rodeo situation and it was really a ho-hum shot when the guy he was riding happened to stay somewhat stable? I don't know.

hoyalawya

Saw a new glitch on X1 last night. Was in a party of 3 for variety pack. Joined into LTS mid-game when the score at 0-2. We quickly turned the game around and, at 2-2, I checked the scoreboard and realized that one of my friends was not on the scoreboard but was still playing in the game. It turned out that we had 7 titans on our team.

KingV

Saw a new glitch on X1 last night. Was in a party of 3 for variety pack. Joined into LTS mid-game when the score at 0-2. We quickly turned the game around and, at 2-2, I checked the scoreboard and realized that one of my friends was not on the scoreboard but was still playing in the game. It turned out that we had 7 titans on our team.

This explains everytime the brehs have ever lost ;-)

B3N1

Okay, I just got back to playing Titanfall for the DLC achievements, then this happens.

Already a reported bug? Never seen it before.

Did it 2 times after the vid as well.

Also this.

tauke

Really fun when playing in a team of 6 although the possibilities of losing is still there.

I'm like who cares about challenge and deck out with the best pilot/titan loadouts instead!

Top Bottom