• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT2| Press X To Respawn

This isn't OT, keep this thread to Titanfall talk. Going back to TF talk, avoid these X1 dbags (I LIKE LIFE and Goofle Mcfoogle) in Marked for Death. They like to lame out matches under and outside the map

Proof: http://youtu.be/Va5fe75znnU

Ouch, that sucks. Sorry about that. Our QA department's normally phenomenal but it looks like that one slipped through the cracks. I'll try and look into it tomorrow.

In the mean time if you have any idea how they're actually getting underneath the map it'd help greatly!

Ji66a-Man

Ouch, that sucks. Sorry about that. Our QA department's normally phenomenal but it looks like that one slipped through the cracks. I'll try and look into it tomorrow.

In the mean time if you have any idea how they're actually getting underneath the map it'd help greatly!

PM sent.

They didn't show any footage. Just the name.

No word on anything else coming either, including LTS Wingman. She did say something fans would love was coming, or something like that.

Mr Croft

She didnt tell us anything new besides the name of the dlc. Lol IMC rising? I hope I can actually play imc I have like 90% play rate as militia lol

Ji66a-Man

She didnt tell us anything new besides the name of the dlc. Lol IMC rising? I hope I can actually play imc I have like 90% play rate as militia lol

I'm in same boat. I've been playing since launch and here's my IMC stats from Title Update 4 on:

Bonehead (Win 50 matches as the IMC): 37/50
Orbital Recon (Play matches as the IMC): 51/100

I had the Militia insignias within a week after TU4 release.

Jito

Banned
Guess the big reveal was just map pack name. I've not heard anything all day out of Gamescom :( Though some on r/Titanfall think there was a hint towards a Horde mode reveal. Sounds like a good edition if true, horde mode is usually fun.

Stig94

Neo Member
Is it worth me buying the Expedition DLC? its on offer on XBL and im just thinking if theres enough players with it to justify the purchase...

Also is it integrated into Attrition or just the dlc playlist?

Stig94

Neo Member
Is it worth me buying the Expedition DLC? its on offer on XBL and im just thinking where or not there's enough players who own it to justify the purchase...

Also is it integrated into Attrition or just the dlc playlist?

EDIT: Sorry double post dont know to delete lol

Jito

Banned
Yeh it's worth getting, I think all the new maps have been great. You'll see the maps pop up in any playlist as long as everyone in the lobby has the maps, they come up often enough for me in Attrition for it to be worthwhile.

Daemul

Playfight's entire 3-minute Titanfall mini-movie is out: http://youtu.be/ic0lWwZ8Q8U

As someone who didn't have a hand in it whatsoever, I can say: it's really cool.

The Titan defending his pilot brought tears to my eye. Bro's for life.

061SHGU.gif

Alx

So is it "only" a (very) cool vid or is it somehow related to gameplay updates ? I would love to be able to throw a pilot on a Titan...

Obscured

Playfight's entire 3-minute Titanfall mini-movie is out: http://youtu.be/ic0lWwZ8Q8U

As someone who didn't have a hand in it whatsoever, I can say: it's really cool.

That is indeed really cool. Continue to do cool things as it is cool when you you guys do it.

WHY CAN'T OUR TITANS THROW US LIKE THAT

Fastball Special for TF2 please.

Button options for exiting titans please.
1) Hold X to jump out
2) down and button mash X to eject (these first 2 remain as they are now)
3) down, left trigger to aim on a spot and then mash X to "FLY LIKE AN EAGLE" (with musical accompaniment)
4) konami code, titan pulls you out and then drop kicks you, as you fly out of the map you explode into fireworks and your titan throws up the field goal gesture and then does an endzone dance.

The Titan defending his pilot brought tears to my eye. Bro's for life.

Some kind of command that would have your titan come attempt to save your life would be awesome. Depending on what ability you have set it would deploy as it brings you in.

Mr Croft

^
yup exactly like that...

Button options for exiting titans please.
1) Hold X to jump out
2) down and button mash X to eject (these first 2 remain as they are now)
3) down, left trigger to aim on a spot and then mash X to "FLY LIKE AN EAGLE" (with musical accompaniment)
4) konami code, titan pulls you out and then drop kicks you, as you fly out of the map you explode into fireworks and your titan throws up the field goal gesture and then does an endzone dance.

da fuq lol?

but if our titan could throw us into another titan for rodeo... I would freaking lose it.

truegime get permabanned?

i'm new as a poster, but been lurking for a long time and i still have no idea what can or cannot get you banned.

Omega

Banned
truegime get permabanned?

i'm new as a poster, but been lurking for a long time and i still have no idea what can or cannot get you banned.

1. If you like Xbox, stay the fuck away from gaming if you're a junior.
  2. If for some reason you ignore rule #1, never say anything negative about PS4. ALWAYS try to put a positive spin on it.
  3. racist/sexist/homophobic posts will get you banned pretty much on the spot.
  4. didntreadlol or something similar will get you banned. this isn't Reddit. as long as you're posting words it's fine but dropping by with a gif or jpeg and nothing else gets you banned
  5. major spoilers
  6. retail fraud
    lol nori
  7. having more than one account = perma

That's pretty much it. Either by experience or seeing people get banned for stuff like that.

Navy Bean

My new favorite game mode is LOST CONNECTION TO SERVER. C'mon Respawn, let me tweak my shit for more than 20 seconds before booting me.

Omega

Banned
My new favorite game mode is LOST CONNECTION TO SERVER. C'mon Respawn, let me tweak my shit for more than 20 seconds before booting me.

I made a post about this and little did I know it was actually true

I guess they liked my old GT because this rarely happened. It was annoying but it wasn't bad. I changed it and this is all that literally happens so I guess they don't approve of my new one. I can't even solo queue most of the time because I lost connection to server.

Navy Bean

I made a post about this and little did I know it was actually true

I guess they liked my old GT because this rarely happened. It was annoying but it wasn't bad. I changed it and this is all that literally happens so I guess they don't approve of my new one. I can't even solo queue most of the time because I lost connection to server.
At this point I can only change stuff up in an actual lobby. It kicks me almost immediately. Not a huge deal but I like to bounce in and out of games so it's annoying as hell.

Obscured

tauke

Got caught up with work and finally got some free time later.

Any PC brehs just let me know if you all up for some games later. Miss the sound of Stim activated after finishing BF4 campaign.

Some of my friends wanted to play campaign matchmaking to get the mission wins and do regen challenges.

As a gen 10 i felt pretty bad going up against 1st gen beginners and resorted to using inferior weapons to help.

Should there be some sort of block preventing me from meeting newer players even in campaign?

Some of my friends wanted to play campaign matchmaking to get the mission wins and do regen challenges.

As a gen 10 i felt pretty bad going up against 1st gen beginners and resorted to using inferior weapons to help.

Should there be some sort of block preventing me from meeting newer players even in campaign?

Honestly would like to play campaign more for the spectacle, but feel bad stomping on noobs.

tauke

Being a Gen 10... I'll just take request for anyone in the campaign if they need to complete a certain challenge.

No point of winning or losing since it doesn't change the story. I'll just happily enjoy the view or twisting noobs neck for fun when they are sniping at the highest point in Colony as long I can find a match that is not against a stacked team when playing solo.

tauke

The connection is so bad for tonight. I'm unsure if my side or the server side.

fTcCyLO.jpg

This is the error that happens to me. Happens when playing the game halfway through the match. I think it is Attrition on Export.

W8CWE0c.jpg

Also 700+ ping but somehow playable. Reminds me of playing Quake 3 on 56.6kbps dial up connection!

Top Bottom