• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Too Human Official Thread of Hack-n-Loot

Wizpig

Danthrax said:
Nope, no cutscenes in co-op.
Wow.
I mean, meh... i don't like the sound of that.
Unfortunately i don't think i'm willing to play this game alone, it'd be so much more fun in CoOp... it all comes to the game being region-free or not.
If it is region-free i can buy it for a cheap price, if i have to buy it PAL it'll cost, like, 70 €, and i really can't afford that much for this game right now.

Dammmn.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Wizpig said:
Wow.
I mean, meh... i don't like the sound of that.
Unfortunately i don't think i'm willing to play this game alone, it'd be so much more fun in CoOp... it all comes to the game being region-free or not.
If it is region-free i can buy it for a cheap price, if i have to buy it PAL it'll cost, like, 70 €, and i really can't afford that much for this game right now.

Dammmn.

Yeah, I wish they had cutscenes in co-op as well. You could at least play it once on your own to see the cutscenes, then do co-op to your heart's delight.

If you're looking for deals on the game, I have some listed in the OP under the "Prices" subsection in the "Vital Stats" section.

Wizpig

Danthrax said:
If you're looking for deals on the game, I have some listed in the OP under the "Prices" subsection in the "Vital Stats" section.
Holy shit, those are good prices.
I mean, 45 €? it's like a DS game... how can i have missed that in the OP?
Thanks a lot.

Oh, and, in your opinion... what's better? bonus armor or 1.000 points for free?
Can you buy that armor with those 1.000 points? i don't think it will be on the marketplace, but just asking.

FrankT

Wizpig said:
Thanks a lot.

Oh, and, in your opinion... what's better? bonus armor or 1.000 points for free?
Can you buy that armor with those 1.000 points? i don't think it will be on the marketplace, but just asking.

1000 points is pretty good imho.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Wizpig said:
Thanks a lot.

I'd go with 1.000 free MS points. No one has said how good the bonus armor will be, but with a game like TH you can imagine they'll become outdated soon enough and will be nothing more than a novelty. Meanwhile, MS points can be used to buy new arcade titles, or songs for GH/RB. So much more useful.

Brannon

Oh god. Oh damn. Not now, not on the eve! I think my 360 is pre-red-ringing... somebody... anybody.... OUENDAAAAAAN!!!

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Brannon said:
Oh god. Oh damn. Not now, not on the eve! I think my 360 is pre-red-ringing... somebody... anybody.... OUENDAAAAAAN!!!

Sorry, the real Ouendan members are trying to save Sega from oblivion. Ouendan cosplayers will have to suffice =P
ouendan.jpg

That sucks though, dude. Abduct a friend's 360, stat!

Wizpig

Brannon said:
OSU!
Just call Microsoft and say your 360 already RROD-ed, they will change it anyway and maybe you'll have it back in time. [well, if you live in Europe, that is]
TATAKAE!

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Opus Angelorum said:
Add me to the OP please, I'm looking for a European partner...

Aranathos

Okay. Do you want me to say you're looking for a Euro partner? I don't think anyone else has given a preference yet in this thread.

Danthrax said:
Okay. Do you want me to say you're looking for a Euro partner? I don't think anyone else has given a preference yet in this thread.

Yeah if you could, it's really just due to the time difference (I'd love to play with some US folk).

Median

I've got a preorder paid off that I'll most likely still pick up, so feel free to add me to the list.

Gamertag: Median87

What classes are people going to use?

I think I'll probably use the Champion class geared more towards melee but with some decent ranged combat skills, too. Hopefully it'll be a fun way to play both single player and co-op.

Cornballer said:

I think I'll probably use the Champion class geared more towards melee but with some decent ranged combat skills, too. Hopefully it'll be a fun way to play both single player and co-op.

Which was the main one in the demo?

Cornballer said:

Bio-Engineer focusing on healing. But really I'll be playing everything I'm sure.

BenjaminBirdie said:
Which was the main one in the demo?
Champion I believe.

Mifune said:
I'm going with the Berserker to start.

I think ill be going Defender/Cybernetic and then Berserker/Human :). I have played the all and they are all so different. It will be really interesting to see some of the builds people come up with. It was pretty cool seeing some of things that people came up with at SK and I cant wait to see what the gamers come up with :).

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Denis Dyack said:
I think ill be going Defender/Cybernetic and then Berserker/Human :). I have played the all and they are all so different. It will be really interesting to see some of the builds people come up with. It was pretty cool seeing some of things that people came up with at SK and I cant wait to see what the gamers come up with :).

You have abandoned the Bio-Engineer. For shame.

Stantron

I was going to start with Berserker, but then I tried the Defender in the demo and read up on some of the class specs. He seems like a good class to play first time through. Will be Human alignment.

I have a buddy planning on going Commando, should be a good pairing for co-op... wait, that didn't sound right. :/

_tetsuo_ said:
You have abandoned the Bio-Engineer. For shame.

No, it was just the last character i finished playing on the pre-GM build. I am going to switch it up. I think people will really like how different the bio is. I will likely get every class to 50 :). I really love Too Human. :)

My first character will be a champion. Whether or not I go cyber or human will depend on how I am feeling at the time such a decision becomes necessary.

beserker for me, without question.

interest has risen in bioengineer, though.

i'm sure when all is said and done i will play every class.

between this and mgs4, i can't remember the last time i was this excited for a game. Perhaps it was getting my dreamcast with soul calibur and sonic adventure...

slasher_thrasher21 said:
Is there perhaps a achievment for getting all classes level 50? :D

Dont think there is - one for every class at lvl 10 though - thats pretty easy to do. :) Get an epic set - well that is pretty tough :) (and there is an achievement for this - only one class).

Denis Dyack said:
Dont think there is - one for every class at lvl 10 though - thats pretty easy to do. :) Get an epic set - well that is pretty tough :) (and there is an achievement for this - only one class).

Awesome. I'm curious what the harder achievements will be. Man... is it out yet? lol. The funny thing is I know after I've played the hell out of the game waiting for the next one will feel like an eternity.

Fenix

I guess I'm a little LTTP on the demo, but I finally have some free time after exams :D .

I went in with expectations a little low, as they have been since a couple of E3's ago, but I'm glad to say I actually had a lot of fun with it... once I figured out to not touch the right stick to try to move the camera. TH looks like it's going to be keeping me playing for a while with all the loot available. I haven't been this excited about getting loot since Diablo II, and I guess that's saying something. Looking forward to picking up my copy tomorrow.

Also, a question for Denis if he's around: I may have missed this earlier, but around what time will you be at EB Games (and which one?), will it be a 9-5 time thing or just a few hours?

And finally I guess I should throw my Gamertag out if anyone (Denis included :p) wants to play with me, it's Evil Boot.

slasher_thrasher21 said:
Awesome. I'm curious what the harder achievements will be. Man... is it out yet? lol. The funny thing is I know after I've played the hell out of the game waiting for the next one will feel like an eternity.

That is probably that hardest one. I would jump for joy just getting a piece never mind the whole suite :).

Xamdou

Just stopped by Gamestop earlier today to pre-order Too Human and I got the 5 Pre-Order bonus code ;O

So is Too Human out tomorrow or Wednesday?

eznark

Banned
realized I hadn't dropped my gamertag: thekranz

Denis, any clue what the marketing budget is? If that isn't something you're willing/able to share no sweat.

Fenix said:
I guess I'm a little LTTP on the demo, but I finally have some free time after exams :D .

I went in with expectations a little low, as they have been since a couple of E3's ago, but I'm glad to say I actually had a lot of fun with it... once I figured out to not touch the right stick to try to move the camera. TH looks like it's going to be keeping me playing for a while with all the loot available. I haven't been this excited about getting loot since Diablo II, and I guess that's saying something. Looking forward to picking up my copy tomorrow.

Also, a question for Denis if he's around: I may have missed this earlier, but around what time will you be at EB Games (and which one?), will it be a 9-5 time thing or just a few hours?

And finally I guess I should throw my Gamertag out if anyone (Denis included :p) wants to play with me, it's Evil Boot.

Pulled from a post elsewhere :).

The EB at the Fairview Mall (map here) and the one on Vansickle Road (off of 4th avenue) (map link) . We are at each 2 hours at each location. I will post the times tomorrow. I am not sure at the moment - sorry.

addition: we will be giving away some cool SK swag as well

Ok, just found out the times for each. We will be at 1-3pm at Vansickle location and 4-6pm at the Fairview location.

Hope to see some of you there!

Best regards,
Denis

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Xamdou said:
Just stopped by Gamestop earlier today to pre-order Too Human and I got the 5 Pre-Order bonus code ;O

So is Too Human out tomorrow or Wednesday?

I'm curious if it will be out tomorrow as well? I hope so!

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Denis Dyack said:
Pulled from a post elsewhere :).

The EB at the Fairview Mall (map here) and the one on Vansickle Road (off of 4th avenue) (map link) . We are at each 2 hours at each location. I will post the times tomorrow. I am not sure at the moment - sorry.

addition: we will be giving away some cool SK swag as well

Ok, just found out the times for each. We will be at 1-3pm at Vansickle location and 4-6pm at the Fairview location.

Hope to see some of you there!

Best regards,
Denis

You need to give Calgary some love as well ;)

Top Bottom