• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

Back! spent 20 mins listening to trance music, lol

I really need to get a good Bleach fighting game, seems like a great universe for a fighting game

I paid 79 dollars in 2005 to import Bleach Heat The Soul 2 for PSP, and at 17 years old felt it was a good purchase. Maybe that?

Is Toonami-gaf actually enjoying Bleach? This is a pretty good filler arc I think. The last fight is ridiculous.
I actually really like Bleach, but I don't much care for filler. The one with the bankais' hamanoid forms was kinda cool, though, but it lasted too long.

Is Toonami-gaf actually enjoying Bleach? This is a pretty good filler arc I think. The last fight is ridiculous.
A lot of people don't really give Bleach a shot because they project the bad episodes (which are borderline unwatchable) unfairly onto the whole series but I genuinely enjoy this arc.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It should noted that the first episode of Shippuden was an hour long premiere. This is part 2 of "episode 1" or something.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Oh hey it's best ninja.

Sasuke-kun's in this episode?
AMzq9lr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom