• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Glad Usopp's leaving. Nonsense comic relief character with no redeeming qualities. Move over and make room for the big boys.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
By the way, I side with Luffy on this matter, Usopp's emotions while in the right place are overriding his sense of judgement.

Usopp is definitely playing the heel in this fight.

Bad ring psychology though as he's an underdog heel.

I've never seen One Piece before this episode. WTF is going on lmao

The ship is important to the big nose dude because his friend/love interest was the one that gave it to them and they've been on so many adventures with it so he's reluctant to let it go. The others feel the same but they understand that what's done is done and there's nothing they can do.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
By the way, I side with Luffy on this matter, Usopp's emotions while in the right place are overriding his sense of judgement.

Naturally, but they should have known he would take this badly. Had they either explained it correctly from the start or just gotten one of the shipwrights to explain it to all of them at once none of this would be happening.

Mik317

yeah me too but you figure the ship is pretty much the only reason Ussop is even there and fixing it has actually been his main role up until this point...despite being ass at it. Without it...he is in fact dead weight.

So many people jumping into long running shonen anywhere from 150 to 300 episodes behind and have no idea what's going on. We really need catch up guides for the big 3

Crocodile

Luffy's kind of cool when he isn't acting like the buffoon. Ussop is in the wrong here but I gotta admit this is some strong acting by everybody involved.

That was a decently dramatic scene.

Kinda can't get over the fact they're arguing about ship, though.
Thank of it from their perspective, this ship has basicly been their home for the last few months. They even toad her into the freakin sky (a feat that should be impossible as far as they know) and they are being told that she can't go on. They are attached to it dude.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
This is how I actually feel. Was never a fan of his character, dude really is dead weight most of the time.

vmvPJQK.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So many people jumping into long running shonen anywhere from 150 to 300 episodes behind and have no idea what's going on. We really need catch up guides for the big 3

We'll hold off on the Bleach one since it's in a filler arc right now.

But yeah, we need to work on ones for One Piece and Naruto.

Jintor

yeah me too but you figure the ship is pretty much the only reason Ussop is even there and fixing it has actually been his main role up until this point...despite being ass at it. Without it...he is in fact dead weight.

he needs more types of ammo

pity everything they fight is basically immune to bullets and explosions

daveo42

Banned
Man, I can't wait for the reactions ToonamiGAF have over stuff later in this arc. I might actually come by every week just for that and the Dandy dub.

Glad Usopp's leaving. Nonsense comic relief character with no redeeming qualities. Move over and make room for the big boys.

Usopp's my favorite strawhat because he's a comic relief. He's probably the only one in the crew that takes things serious.

There's 1 million soldiers on the battlefield.
Luffy: Let's do this!
Usopp: Let's think about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom