• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

jph139

When you keep in mind that the Merry is essentially a gift from Usopp's oldest and closest friend - a person who he hasn't seen in months and may well never see again - his reaction makes a lot more sense. The pull in all his own insecurities and problems and I think it's understandable if not necessarily reasonable.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"I'm leaving the crew!"

*show instantly gets 500% better*

NOW I see why everyone likes this arc!

Jintor

Funny thing is Usopp, by making it to the Grand Line - this far into the Grand Line - is basically one of the most based people on the planet.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This is Sonny Strait showing that he can do more than play Krillin. He can actually fucking act.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
all you usopp haters will eat crow later

Oh yes, he gets so many great moments in not only this arc but the next one.

Well this is actually how Usopp feels about his self

Pretty much, the fact is he has been pretty useful so far but he just feels outclassed by the stronger fighters.

The main take away from this scene shouldn't be Usopp isn't mad about the ship but he's afraid that if they are willing to ditch their home they'd be willing it ditch him.

ReiGun

Thank of it from their perspective, this ship has basicly been their home for the last few months. They even toad her into the freakin sky (a feat that should be impossible as far as they know) and they are being told that she can't go on. They are attached to it dude.

I get all of that. I know why Usopp is particularly attached to it.

...It's still just a ship. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom