• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto is not very consistent. When the attack is actually portrayed in Shippuden/ Part II, it was only a one-night incident, rather than an ongoing thing where a giant fox shows up and wrecks shit.

I totally forgot today was Saturday (yeah I know, please don't ask how), and that Space Dandy was airing today.

Anyway just caught the west coast airing, and it was pretty damn awesome. Amazing animation, great music, gorgeous art (especially on that alien planet), and pretty funny to boot. Can't wait for more. Oh, and villain dude looks like the villain from SymBionic Titan. Anyone else see it?

Also, I know it's late, but Happy New Year ToonamiGAF! Hope you all have a good one.

pirata

So the dub is inferior once again. Damn baka gaijins.

I'm not familiar with Naruto lore, but I can imagine that it would be difficult to phrase it in English any other way. Saying "the nine-tailed fox" makes it sound like this fox is something we should already know about.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
He stole THE sacred scroll. As opposed to the million other secret scrolls.

And ONLY their village know this jutsu. Surely it won't be replicated by anyone else ever.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
knowing everything we know later, all of this shit is like literally disgusting and extra terrible (the treatment of naruto that is)

Err, I thought they did as good a job they possibly could. They made it so his generation wouldn't prejudge him too harshly and at the same time gave the village an ace up their sleeve.

Gaara is of course the prime example of what not to do in this situation.

Levyne

Banned
I love how naruto then goes on about how he failed the shadow clone jutsu to neji so many times and look at him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom